what/who is powerucc? who is manufacturer? are they member here?

wozzzzza

Reaction score
Country
Australia
trying to get my head around this thing, street guardian and guardtrak, jokiin is the the man to make it all happen there, but powerucc? what is it? just a company like blackvue and there is no rep here in the forum or is the manufacturer here as well??
can someone shed some light on this for me?

Sungmoon Jang is the rep here for PowerUCC mate - they're a Korean manufacturer.

More than just the distributor, @Pier28 is very knowledgable and can handle any request or question. He, as you may know, is a long time DCT member and dash cam user before going to Powerucc.

It is very confusing indeed. Today, I found this youtube clip which makes it less confusing but it doesn't answer all my questions.

According to him, Alex from Blackboxmycar, Roadview is the mother company of the Panorama S etc... . PowerUCC has the rights to sell the Panorama S, which is called by PowerUCC, the Panorama S II.
Is he correct?

But what about the Panorama X1 and X2? Are these also Roadview devices or are these actually PowerUCC devices? I mean developed and build by PowerUCC.

Blackvue is not a manufacturer, same as many other so called branded dashcams.
There are many different "names" involved in this "chain" ( developer - manufacturer - trading company - distributor / re-seller/ vendor ) etc.
For end user most important to know is how good / reliable is product and after-sales service. If both are fine, then rest should be secondary "issue" for buyer.

Back