Whats a good electric pressure cleaner not expensive?

wozzzzza

Reaction score
Country
Australia
im after an electric pressure cleaner just for washing the car weekly, thats all it will be used for.
dont want to spend more than a couple hundred bucks or there abouts.
ive heard karcher are crap and gerni arent much better, any decent ones that will do the job i want and be half decent at the same time??

hmmm, i was looking at that one, but i have read soo many reviews about karcher and they are majority 1 star saying its absolute garbage.

main thing I see people complaining about is it has a plastic impeller, not so sure that's a negative though, if your water supply is like ours it will eat a metal impeller before the thing wears out anyway

i guess they are only $99, cant go too wrong with it, maybe it is worth trying out with a 5 year or warranty or whatever they have.
not like i will be using it for commercial purposes of 5 hours continuous running, i have a heavy duty 15hp petrol one i use for that. just a few minutes blowing a car off here and there wont overheat it.
maybe i will give it a try.
another thing in my mind is are these people who leave 1 star reviews using it for long periods and thrashing the toy?

I mostly use it for car washing but I've cleaned 20m of double driveway a couple of times without a problem

you want cheap? I bought this greenworks PW for $62 US during an amazon lightning deal. I've had it for more than 2 years and it's still good. I used it yesterday and the rubber O-ring on the stock hose is about to go. other than that, I've had no issues. if you're using it to wash vehicles, it's worthwhile to purchase a foam cannon as well.

I've had the K 3.500 for nearly four years and use it once or twice a month. Foam lance is definitely a must.

went to bunnings, looking at the ryobi or karcher, but leaning towards ryobi though as the man there reckons they sell tonnes of them, more than the karcher and ryobi has the 4 year replacement warranty.

That is my setup for car washing. Everything works good and have been using it for 10 months. I wash every week or 2 weeks. Having a long extension hose is worth the cost. Don't have to move the unit around as it only comes with a dinky 20 feet hose.

pw.jpg

That is my setup for car washing. Everything works good and have been using it for 10 months. I wash every week or 2 weeks. Having a long extension hose is worth the cost. Don't have to move the unit around as it only comes with a dinky 20 feet hose.

View attachment 48233

I've the exact same setup! except for that longer hose. how are you liking it?

The weak point I've found with many pressure washers is the inlet connector being plastic. If the pressure washer falls over it can break easily. I ended up getting a Macallister one which had a metal/aluminum inlet connector and it's being working great for over five years now.

A lot of people recommend Nilfisk but I had problems with them and three replacements all suffered problems within a month each time.

The hose is good, model: Twinkle Star B07MJ8YZSZ. I can leave the unit next to the faucet and power plug.

Back