What's best small (no LCD) dashcam?

Received the cam, looks good so far, but I am getting too much reflection off my dash, would it help if I get the polarizing filter? Does it work with A119 or is it only for A119 S?
Another question, @OCD Tronic, do you have dimensions of the VIOFO branding on the dashcam? Would a 6mm x 16mm sticker cover it? I am thinking of putting my car's logo there.

Received the cam, looks good so far, but I am getting too much reflection off my dash, would it help if I get the polarizing filter? Does it work with A119 or is it only for A119 S?
Another question, @OCD Tronic, do you have dimensions of the VIOFO branding on the dashcam? Would a 6mm x 16mm sticker cover it? I am thinking of putting my car's logo there.

Sounds like you'll need the A11CPL which fits the A118C2, A119, A119S
It should be pre-calibrated and ready to snap on once it arrives, but here's how to verity it's dialed in perfect.
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/easy-cpl-filter-alignment-procedure.33055/
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/easy-cpl-filter-alignment-procedure.33055/post-393884

If you have the camera there with you now, you should be able to take measurements.

I see, thanks for the links, I'll grab one.
I don't have the dascham with me, I thought you might have measurements handy somewhere, but it's OK. I'll go out there on Monday and measure it.

70mai is a good choice.
Has a Sony IMX323 sensor, so good in low light and they are cheap. Very small and discreet too. :)

I was ready to buy BlackVue DR590 but reviews stated it's not really worth the money because performance is not that great. At $150 it's not that expensive, but I just want something as small as possible. I don't need GPS (why do people need GPS on dashcams?)
Thanks in advance everyone.
I have the DR590 and it's nothing short of awesome. Works very well and had excellent day and night time video quality. The motion detection works excellent and it doesn't use much power in parking mode. I have a battery back up and it has lasted 24hrs without dying. The battery back up I use it is Anypower T plus. Excellent Camara system and I'm happy with it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back