Whats in Antarctica ? Spied this on Google Earth

I am only interested in strange satellite photos, if it is of something i can go and investigate, and Antarctica / the roaring 40's i haven't really visited unless you will argue the Argentine capitol is in that area.
And even if i got the chance to go down there i would have to say, "thank you but no" as me and cold weather don't go well together.
I have almost been all the way up to Thule airbase, and thats about as far north i have ever been, and i did try to get a job up there but sadly dident get it, which might have been good as i hear drinking have been ripe up there in the old days,,,,, and i don't like drinking.

It will be warmer soon .. ( Global Warming )
In another decade or two , you may be able to visit in a T shirt . ( A nice warm summers day )

Here in Oz , last year , every Month we set a new record for the average temp ( record high ) ..
Dont watch much TV , so not sure about 2019 .. But we had a really mild winter last year .

It will be warmer soon .. ( Global Warming )
In another decade or two , you may be able to visit in a T shirt . ( A nice warm summers day )

Here in Oz , last year , every Month we set a new record for the average temp ( record high ) ..
Dont watch much TV , so not sure about 2019 .. But we had a really mild winter last year .

climate.jpg

So did we Danes last summer, this year seem to be the opposite with a all time wet March and a record dry April, and already now we see wildfires.
BUT ! temperatures so far have been pretty modest, only a few days ago we have sub zero temperatures at night, and now its just over and only held up by warmer winds from the South.
Still i hope for a summer like last year, though that also put the Danish CO2 footprint thru the roof as lase summer all our wind turbines did nothing but sit there, so we had to buy dirty power from out neighbors.
And a #2 hot dry summer in a row will probably kill off a lot of farmers that barely survived last year.

Still i hope for a summer like last year, though that also put the Danish CO2 footprint thru the roof as lase summer all our wind turbines did nothing but sit there, so we had to buy dirty power from out neighbors.
I thought you were buying clean wind power from us, we generated a record amount from wind again last year, both summer and winter.
Although we still have some way to go on reducing the CO2, at least the dirty coal is now zero most of the time.
Ireland seems to have done quite well on wind last year too, they sold us more than they bought, which gives us more to sell on to you, used to be the other way around.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wozzzzza Off Topic 13
petepete Off Topic 1
Back