What's my best option?

Kailef

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have a 2011 Toyota Camry. I am looking to purchase 2 cameras that can record and stream the live view to an external monitor at the same time. Think of it as a backup camera, but that's not the purpose I will be using it for. There are lots of backup cameras that can give you the view, but as far as I'm aware they don't record.

I tried 2 JooVuu's earlier this year and I have kept up to date on their forums. Apparently, they are still having issues with the settings saving so I'd rather try something else.

Currently, I do have a GoPro Hero 3 White Edition that does the job, but GoPros are a little bit more on the expensive side. Granted, I don't mind paying that much if it's the best option and I may end up doing that anyway.

I actually tried one of the KDLinks this past week. It does the streaming live view, but it just won't record while it gives ya the live feed on an external monitor.

I am wanting 2 on my dashboard that can stream to two 7" monitors. I want one aimed a little to the left and one aimed a little to the right just to help catch oncoming traffic from left and right more.

Back