What's the best Dashcam package currently

pete401

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
Hi there folks.
I'm looking for peoples opinion on what they think is the very best Dashcam on the market today, regardless of the cost.
Currently I use MiWitness. It's a good package but I'm not happy with the 720p quality.
http://www.store.mi-witness.co.uk/

Thanks.
Pete.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's one overpriced dashcam. And I thought the LK-7900, which is on its way to me from Korea, was expensive.

Swordfish said:
That's one overpriced dascam. And I thought the LK-7900, which is on its way to me from Korea, was expensive.
Lol.

That's in British pounds too. Ouch...

It's only 220 pounds sterling here in NZ. Or $400NZ.
That Lukas 7900ACE looks like a good unit.

Only fail I can see with the Lukas 7900ACE is, no GPS mapping. :cry:

The FineVu CR-500HD is usually one of the top picks when it comes to video quality. The Itronics ITB-100HD is good as well. Consider the BlackVue DR500GW-HD if you are willing to hack the firmware. These are probably the best cameras with English support and some history on reliability.

And don't forget the Vico TF2+.

About the Mi-Witness from the first post here is another topic, so please use that topic if you want to discuss more about it.

enjoy,
Mtz

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not so sure if are the best pictures for night mode. Over some level of brightness I can't think can be miracles too soon. If too much brightness you will not see the registration plates.

enjoy,
Mtz

Back