whats the best quality but small discreet cam

tonycody

Reaction score
Country
Australia
hi, ok looking for a good quality camera, pretty much want the best for the 67GTO , might set one front and if its good might buy a 2nd one for rear, looking at blackvue dr650s, but today found the Lukas qvia t790, the Lukas is $80 cheaper and I think a newer released model so maybe better than blackvue, I would like smaller the better so these look good, also I notice the Lukas has built in battery protection, I think I would need to buy that separate for the blackvue, so more expense, though I want the best so if it cost a bit more then that's the way I will go, but to me the Lukas seems a winner, any thoughts or other models I'm open to suggestions please, thanks

once a week at best but really probably once every 2 weeks......

you do want something that just works when driving though? You mention battery protection but that wouldn't really work out in a vehicle that gets driven once a week

I thought the park function might be good as I leave car sitting at car shows for many hours and I walk around the show and are not always with car so if the cam is recording it might catch any dumbass that might damage car while im not looking, so battery protection would prevent my battery getting drained while sitting at a car show, though I guess the cam wouldn't draw enough power in say 6 hours at a car show to drain battery, so the battery protection isn't really needed i guess, it was just a thought, mainly its for when driving , these few cams I mention seem good as they are small, I don't need any smaller they seem pretty spot on but I only started researching yesterday so am very new at his dash cam thing.....

Back