What's the best software for Ambarella mini?

SaintEd

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am finding the software that comes with it keeps failing.

I am now using Datakam Player but keep getting 'Script Errors'. Can anyone suggest better software?

Thanks

Tony

I am finding the software that comes with it keeps failing.

I am now using Datakam Player but keep getting 'Script Errors'. Can anyone suggest better software?

Thanks

Tony

script error usually relates to Google Maps, change it to Bing maps and you'll probably be fine

Thanks for that, Bing maps is / are OK at the moment.

Another question if I may - I appear to be getting video 'drop outs'. I have lengthened the loop lengths as I am curious that the mini shuts down when not moving but I am also suffering from drop outs in recording when moving too.

Also, I appear to be losing the GPS signal when in open country. I sort of expect this in built up areas or under thick foliage / trees.

Thanks again for coming back to me. It's already reduced the stress :)

Tony

if you have motion detect turned on best to turn that off

GPS may be patchy if your vehicle has an athermic windscreen

Thanks.

I have a 14 month old Focus which probably does have an athermic windscreen. My previous car probably didn't, which is why I'm assuming the mini is now faulty.

I have turned off the motion detector now so will see how that goes later. I'm still trying to work out if the mini starts running automatically when moving off or whether I have to manually fire it up everytime. Suggestions still appreciated.

Tony

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CheckYourLights Mini 0803 16
D Mini 0803 6
xBladeDragonx Mini 0803 4
Back