What's the hurry?

Sunny

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
More than I can review. ;)
Stupid old lady in her mid fifties almost clipped my bumper.
She was behind me, passed me using exit lane, no worries but merged back real close.
@00:17

Then @ 00:47, you can see she again did the same thing by passing on exit lane.
This time you can see dust from her driving on the shoulder.
All that and it was jam just ahead. I could see her around 10 cars ahead.

Audio replaced.

Sad thing is if she did it twice that you could see, she probably does this every day. If it hasn't bit her already and she didn't learn her lesson, she will eventually. Lucky she didn't learn it with you involved.

Mam ! That's not the way you do it. :rolleyes:

Wow, not only did she cut you off.
She cut the van and the car that was merging in front of her off.
Cutting 3 cars off within a minute.. I wonder what her record is!

The dangerous part was the speed.
I was at 70mph and that's just way too close.
If I had sped up slightly without realizing someone would come from exit lane, it'd be real bad at that speed.

Denver was better few years ago.
I think this ganja has brought a lot of brain dead drivers from outside.
Just my speculation, she could be born and raised here. ;)

Denver was better few years ago.
I think this ganja has brought a lot of brain dead drivers from outside.
Just my speculation, she could be born and raised here. ;)

It's probably also created some brand new brain dead drivers who already lived there. Typically though, stoners are the total opposite of aggressive, so this lady is probably on something else entirely.

Another stupid almost hit me today.
He had enough room in front to go little bit further.
I was going at 65 on 55 zone and left lane is the exit I had to take ahead.

Camera: Z-edge S3 dual. Camera date is incorrect. It should be 10/26/2018.

vlcsnap-2018-10-26-16h50m37s646.jpg

Look like he was teaching you a lesson for not keeping right, and so slowing down his royal highness, and that might be "high" cuz i have intimate knowledge with people like that and to be honest some of the most out of control violence i have seen have been perpetrated by stoned people.
On the other hand i myself have driven while stoned for far too many years, and i have never caused a accident or wrecked a car of my own.
Also you have to factor in the weed people smoke today are wayyyy of the scale in THC content compared to the Moroccan or Afghan / Lebanese / Indian stuff we / i smoked, like > 5 X higher content of the active compounds.
So i am personally expecting to see way more psychosis's from these drugs in the future.
Still i am in favor of taking the income from criminals, cuz when they run the show the end result are the same for the users + a whole lot more grief and expense to the society.

Look like he was teaching you a lesson for not keeping right, and so slowing down his royal highness, and that might be "high" cuz i have intimate knowledge with people like that and to be honest some of the most out of control violence i have seen have been perpetrated by stoned people.
On the other hand i myself have driven while stoned for far too many years, and i have never caused a accident or wrecked a car of my own.
Also you have to factor in the weed people smoke today are wayyyy of the scale in THC content compared to the Moroccan or Afghan / Lebanese / Indian stuff we / i smoked, like > 5 X higher content of the active compounds.
So i am personally expecting to see way more psychosis's from these drugs in the future.
Still i am in favor of taking the income from criminals, cuz when they run the show the end result are the same for the users + a whole lot more grief and expense to the society.
I'd stay on right lanes except that the exit there is on the left and right lanes get busy by traffic exiting to the right.
I don't mind others passing me from either side as long as it's done safely.
He had enough room. I didn't even see him.
If I had sped up little bit, it'd have been a hit.

Same here, i only insist if people are going to use the left most lanes, at least keep the speed up to the limit, i have no problem driving behind another car at the speed limit or just below it.

I really hate when some guy with a camper or towing a trailer put himself in the left lane, due to him having to turn left at a intersection a couple of miles further up the road.
I some times did towing a trailer with my quad bike on it, but even with that rig and my 1.9TD Suzuki gran vitara as the puller i left people behind at intersections.
Cuz i feel if you go left, well then you are obligated to have your wits about you, and be snappy about getting up to the max speed, and if some one behind then feel like he want to go faster than the limit and i haven't seen him ride my bumper and pulled over, well just give a little honk and i will move over for your highness.
I am not riding the left lane to keep people from braking the speed limit, im not that kind of guy, also in my youtube uploads it is very rare i complain about other motorists speed, or for that matter them riding the left lane.

Personally i am not passing on the right as thats not legal here, but i will stay behind you and flash my lights and honk my horn, and if that still dont work, then i recommend the guy dont stop the way my brain work now, cuz i will be looking for a confrontation in that case.

To say that many drivers here speed and drive aggressively would be an understatement of the highest order :mad: There's one left-hand freeway exit I use rather regularly and I get a lot of similar there, even though I wait as long as I can to move over and speed up so as to not interrupt traffic flow. It doesn't matter if I'm going as fast as they are- some idiot from behind will speed up just to pass me, and most of the time that will be an expensive car. Once in awhile that will be someone also taking that exit, which immediately turns into two lanes wherre they could pass me easily and safely mere moments later, but that is not enough for them somehow. One of the advantages of a big old workvan is that nobody wants to come into contact with it, knowing the results won't be good for them :oops: So when I see someone acting like they are going to cut things too close I move to that edge of my lane making them move farther over completely in their lane, not mine.

The mistake most people make when they see someone cutting it close is that they move over to make space for the fool which only encourages the bad behavior and takes away your own in-lane maneuvering space. I learned on my motorcycle that people will take all the space you give them, so you give them none but their own. They know they are in the wrong and they will avoid colliding because that will cost them dearly. They have all the space they need and they will manage with that. They are trying to aggravate you- don't let them do that. This aggravates them by their own hand instead, which I call a "win" :cool: They have the problem, not me, and I am quite happy to let them have their problem all to themselves.

Phil

Back