What's the price range of your dash cam?

Pretty much the same range here, but I do have some cheap cams I bought just to see what they were like, and one was good :) I don't recommend buying cheap unknown cams for serious use, but the 70mai has proven that cheap doesn't always mean junk. And at $200 - $250 you can get some cams with great video performance so I don't see any point in spending more even if some people do that :whistle: IMHO you get more for your money with today's cam than you did 5+ years ago when I got started with them :cool:

Phil

I used to pay £200 GBP for RoadHawk HD units, now I've very happy paying £99 GBP for a Viofo A119 V3.

Pretty much the same range here, but I do have some cheap cams I bought just to see what they were like, and one was good :) I don't recommend buying cheap unknown cams for serious use, but the 70mai has proven that cheap doesn't always mean junk. And at $200 - $250 you can get some cams with great video performance so I don't see any point in spending more even if some people do that :whistle: IMHO you get more for your money with today's cam than you did 5+ years ago when I got started with them :cool:

Phil
Thanks for sharing your ideas. I think $200 is the most I can take

Back