Whats the rush?

Number400

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Panorama S/CF-100/BulletHD Biker Mate
55MPH two lane road. 5 cars in front of this idiot who, in my opinion, cut it way too close at these closing speeds. It also slows to 45MPH for oncoming traffic in just a few hundred feet. The law says 10-12 seconds of clear road or around 1600 feet to complete a pass at those speeds.

And a quick red light runner who left me hanging out to dry a bit.

The 2nd video is listed as 'private'. Need to change it please.

good thing you had shoulder to go to for that bad pass. reminds me of a time i was following a Cadillac on a similar road but the speed limit was 70 mph. he was doing 40. so once i got a good opening, i went to pass him. apparently the caddy thought it was a drag race because he suddenly sped up and i could no longer pass him, even though i was driving a small sedan w/ 250 hp at the wheels, but then the caddy has a big honkin' V8. once i realized the A-hole in the caddy wasn't going to let me pass, i slammed on the brakes to get back behind him. except HE stopped too. i ended up having to dive to the left shoulder to avoid a head-on. it was either that or ram the caddy onto the right shoulder, and i didn't think my car would have enough mass to force that big tank over. after the oncoming truck passed between us (he probably had to change his pants too), the caddy driver looked at me as if *I* was the crazy one.

Last edited:
Back