Whatsapp Video sending fails

Tungsten E2

Reaction score
Country
Germany
When I try to send the original video from the cam using Whatsapp, I get after some time an error message that sending was not possible for this video. Other video not from the cam work fine.

resolution 1080P 30fps
bitrate medium

If I convert the video on PC to mp4 again with freemake video converter I am able to send the video with Whatsapp.

Any idea?

thx

YouTube has done this for me before but only with 1080p60 video, and only with the original firmware. Almost as soon as the upload started, YouTube said something about a possible problem with the aspect ratio of the video. Then after the upload finished, it got stuck at 90% processing and two days later it was still stuck so I had to just delete it. Can't imagine what would be special about these files that out would not work...

When I try to send the original video from the cam using Whatsapp, I get after some time an error message that sending was not possible for this video. Other video not from the cam work fine.

resolution 1080P 30fps
bitrate medium

If I convert the video on PC to mp4 again with freemake video converter I am able to send the video with Whatsapp.

Any idea?

thx
We will check it, we can not use whatsapp in China...

thx, let me know if you need any support

YouTube has done this for me before but only with 1080p60 video, and only with the original firmware. Almost as soon as the upload started, YouTube said something about a possible problem with the aspect ratio of the video. Then after the upload finished, it got stuck at 90% processing and two days later it was still stuck so I had to just delete it. Can't imagine what would be special about these files that out would not work...
It is worth checking the aspect ratio and assuring compatibility to avoid processing issues on platforms such as YouTube.
GB WhatsApp Download

Back