Wheelie

Yeah, My friend would not last 1 season on a crotch rocket, actually his new Mercedes car i am sure will loose him his license cuz he often do 120 km/h or more on a 80 highway, so just a matter of timing.
While he too use the speed trap APP, then some times you are the first one on the scene.
With the chance to ride a race bike on a track i am sure i would be power wheelies too, which are fine to do in or out of a turn if you are a bad ass driver.
I just need 1 bike - 1 tank of gas and track time, and hopefully i will not spill my talent and the bike before the tank are close to empty.

Video and single frames sent to North Yorkshire Police, so they can decide what to do, if anything

Well that didn't take long. They have written back requesting 2No witness statements, one for each rider.

Did you complain about both?

I think I would have only complained about the first and left the other for the police to spot, first seemed a much bigger risk to me, although having watched a few "wheelie fail" videos on YT last night I came to the conclusion that any intentional wheelie amongst traffic is unacceptable, too easy for it to go wrong and then when it does you are very likely to hit that oncoming vehicle with zero braking from either vehicle!

Did you complain about both?

I think I would have only complained about the first and left the other for the police to spot, first seemed a much bigger risk to me, although having watched a few "wheelie fail" videos on YT last night I came to the conclusion that any intentional wheelie amongst traffic is unacceptable, too easy for it to go wrong and then when it does you are very likely to hit that oncoming vehicle with zero braking from either vehicle!
I just sent them the video footage - a short 10 second clip front and back - and let them decide what they wanted to do. The second guy was still pulling the wheelie as he went past me and was riding on one wheel for much longer than the first.

I wish i could turn stuff like this in, but due to the cop shortage nothing would be done as no one got hurt here, and that in turn would just PO me so bad i might end up hurting someone.
And the people to blame i can not reach, or if i did that would be frowned upon, though a great many would agree with me.

I wish i could turn stuff like this in, but due to the cop shortage nothing would be done as no one got hurt here, and that in turn would just PO me so bad i might end up hurting someone.
And the people to blame i can not reach, or if i did that would be frowned upon, though a great many would agree with me.
Our cops like us to send stuff in - they can fine lots of people every day for serious offences, just sitting at their desk, instead of having to go out hunting and only catch a few people for minor issues and often do nothing but annoy people.

It's been so successful that the government is investing money in expanding the system and making it more efficient.

An interview with Operation Snap: https://www.govtech.com/blogs/lohrm...police-to-reduce-fatalities-on-the-roads.html (and some example footage)

Yeah thats nice, sadly wise or smart are not what drive Denmark.
It is funny though, most tent to agree that citizens should help police and report crime they encounter, and with video evidence it get a lot more easy, but thats just not happening here. :cry:
New statistics also indicate that more Danes do get involved when they see crime going on, but really i think its just polished numbers to make people feel good about them self, something Danes like a lot.

Back