when gitup 3?

daoust

Reaction score
Country
Canada
We see alot of new products from xiaomi yi and sjcam. I have no interest so far to those model and I would like to know when gitup will release a new product and what feature will it get? I know a action cam is better outdoor but my need is for indoor most of the time . Will the next product be better for low ligth filming? will it be able of 10bit?

Thank you

Doubt it will be better for low light filming as it is most likely a 4K camera, so a lot of small pixels on the sensor.
I actually dont know what action cameras ( new or older ones ) do for indoor filming as what i see on youtube is mostly outdoor shooting.

Well @gitup have mention previusly that it may not be a 4k cam.

Also the git 2 is 16mp, way more than what it need to do 4k videos (8mp ?) so if the next gitup is a native 4k sensor dedicated for videos and not photo, it can outperform the git2 in indoor situation

No other action cameras can be better than Git3 in low light, I guess, :).
But I am not sure if it will meet your requirement.

What about Sony's action cam?
The new Sony FDR-X3000 with it's optical image stabilisation might do better if you are hand holding it and have shaky hands and there is not much movement in what you are videoing, but it is only rated in it's specifications to "Minimum Illumination: 6 lux (1/30 Shutter Speed)". It does use a 4K sensor.

For action when mounted on something solid like a tripod, or for use as a dashcam where the optical stabilisation is not an advantage, the Git3 will win.

Well, some of you know the info about the next git3. Is there some info that can be share with us?

So far it look to be one of the best for low ligth.
No 4k videos?

Is it the same physical as git2?
Will it be a 10bits?
Customizable by swtching body parts(color) switching lens ? ? ?
Sensor size?
Release date?

Thank you

That was the words of gitup and you also quote them @omegamoto . I don t have any clip or pictures.

Well, some of you know the info about the next git3. Is there some info that can be share with us?

So far it look to be one of the best for low ligth.
No 4k videos?

Is it the same physical as git2?
Will it be a 10bits?
Customizable by swtching body parts(color) switching lens ? ? ?
Sensor size?
Release date?

Thank you
Only one I know for sure is it will be larger than the previous gitup cameras.

And no, I am not privy to any details and I do not have a pre-production production unit. That's just something that's been stated in the forums by GitUp.

Your are rigth @omegamoto . That was the words of the manufacturer. But atlest @gitup don t seem too lie to us like other manufacturer and that why I quote him.

I wish gitup will can came with the git3 soon as I like better the support of his team than the others chinese brands

It sounded like you were talking about something tested by yourself.

I won't expect a manufacturer saying his new profuct will be bad, that's as ilogic as subjective is saying it will be the best.

So, imo anything they say can be put in doubt until we see the real thing. ;)

@Nigel works for gitup, maybe he can share more info.

While we have samples close to the final version, we can share more info for Git3.
I don't know where you got the info Nigel works for GitUp, we didn't pay any salary for Nigel.

Volontary should be the rigth words! And by the way, he do a good job as a tester.

That what we call "slavery" in western countries.;)
At least we Danes are not there,,,, yet.

But you will now be forced to work for the welfare you get, which bring us to a place we should have been at 40 years ago :rolleyes:

Volontary should be the rigth words! And by the way, he do a good job as a tester.
Sorry.
I was typing it with a tweak in the eyes, in hope of people will understand it as sarcasm.

Lol don t worry . By the way , they create a new section for the git 3 on the forum, maybe we will get the info soon!

Lol don t worry . By the way , they create a new section for the git 3 on the forum, maybe we will get the info soon!
Glad to see there is a new section for Git3, thanks for Dashcamman.

At least we Danes are not there,,,, yet.

But you will now be forced to work for the welfare you get, which bring us to a place we should have been at 40 years ago :rolleyes:
The state of Pennsylvania tried to make welfare freeloaders work-then the transportation workers union protested decades ago, then that idea went "out the window"!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Git3 1
Z Git3 2
BCHobbyist Git3 23
I Git3 8
A Git3 13
Back