When i will able to buy viofo a119 ?

On Amazon It says:

"Package includes: 1 x A119 Car Camera 1 x Non GPS Mount 1 x GPS Mount (Optional) 1 x Dual USB Car Adapter 1 x USB Cable 5 x Clips 1 x Mount Detaching String 1 x User Manual"
I assume all of the above are included with the A119 at no additional cost...

What is a Mount Detaching String?

What kind of mount? suction?
How much is the GPS Mount? Is that all you need for the A119 to become GPS functional?

How about SD card?

Amazon does not show accessories Pics.

It's a string to remove the adhesive.

It's an adhesive mount.

I'm not sure how much the GPS mount is from Spytec, but from FoxOffer/Gearbest, when ordering the A119, it is $10 more than the standard model. GPS records location and speed data.

You will need to buy your own microSD card. It supports up to 64gb I think (at least if you format it correctly, it's working on my beta A119)

Here is an accessory image (2 mounts if you order GPS unit, 1 GPS mount and 1 regular mount)
upload_2016-7-15_9-18-50.png

It's a string to remove the adhesive.

It's an adhesive mount.

I'm not sure how much the GPS mount is from Spytec, but from FoxOffer/Gearbest, when ordering the A119, it is $10 more than the standard model. GPS records location and speed data.

You will need to buy your own microSD card. It supports up to 64gb I think (at least if you format it correctly, it's working on my beta A119)

Here is an accessory image (2 mounts if you order GPS unit, 1 GPS mount and 1 regular mount)
View attachment 24519

The accessories picture is on the Amazon product page, it's just the last image so you have to click into their image light-box to see it.

Not on this page:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/B01HMZVYLY

You did not answer the GPS Mount Cost/Price?

Actually, it is in the page if you click on images, it will pop up a larger image and a selection of image on the side. I'm not sure if the GPS unit is included, but from the looks of the "accessories", there is 2 mounts and one of them is the GPS mount, though I would think if GPS was included, it would cost $99.99.

upload_2016-7-15_9-51-8.png

We will sell the A119 + GPS for $99.95.

"We will..." : does that mean you don't have them yet?
will you send it to me (GPS Mount) if I order today.... (or is it a different Dashcam all together)?

Actually, it is in the page if you click on images, it will pop up a larger image and a selection of image on the side. I'm not sure if the GPS unit is included, but from the looks of the "accessories", there is 2 mounts and one of them is the GPS mount, though I would think if GPS was included, it would cost $99.99.

Ok I see it ... though it is weird the way it is set up to access the Accessories Pics.

Do you have any idea about how long (life-span) a Capacitor lasts on average?
Thanks.

"We will..." : does that mean you don't have them yet?
will you send it to me (GPS Mount) if I order today.... (or is it a different Dashcam all together)?

We only have the A119 (without GPS) in stock at Amazon currently. More inventory (including A119 + GPS) should arrive next week.

I currently have the A119 and GPS mount in stock on my site and Amazon.com.

I currently have the A119 and GPS mount in stock on my site and Amazon.com.

I don't see your site on Amazon.com...?

Ok ... Found it.... but it does not list the GPS mount... is the price listed inclusive of the GPS mount?

Last edited:
I don't see your site on Amazon.com...?

Ok ... Found it.... but it does not list the GPS mount... is the price listed inclusive of the GPS mount?
The GPS mount is a separate listing. I have listed the A119 and the GPS mount separately.

I just found a Blueskysea listing for the A119 on Amazon. Really hope this camera catches on, @viofo you guys seem to have done a very good job.

We will sell the A119 + GPS for $99.95.
Question for u Spy Tec... I have now installed (hidden) the power cord that plugs into cigarette lighter from a A118-c Can I use that same power cord for the A119 with GPS? will the regular power cord work properly with the GPS or do I have to use the power cord that came with the A119 + GPS Also I really would like to know an approximate date that u will have them both (A119) listed on Amazon.CA (Canada) U mentioned a couple weeks but can u be more specific. I don't mind waiting if I knew 100% that it will be listed soon

Last edited:
duplicate

Last edited:
Same mount. The picture with no sticker is a stock promo photo from Viofo. The mount that comes with the camera has that sticker. I took that picture (yes I know it's a crappy picture, need to do a little photoshop work).

If it is same things ... then why yours is $10 more : for the sticker?

I just found a Blueskysea listing for the A119 on Amazon. Really hope this camera catches on, @viofo you guys seem to have done a very good job.

More money :$107 for GPS one

Same mount. The picture with no sticker is a stock promo photo from Viofo. The mount that comes with the camera has that sticker. I took that picture (yes I know it's a crappy picture, need to do a little photoshop work).
I was more curious about the extra pins on SpyTec one?

If it is same things ... then why yours is $10 more : for the sticker?
It's made with real silver! ;)
I don't have the same price points as Spytec. If I could match, I would. It is what it is.

Back