When i will able to buy viofo a119 ?

Yup I don't think I'd want to order from UK as I'm based in Canada. There's someone selling an A119 viofo on Canada but not SpyTec

And also unsure how the process would work if SpyTec Has it on US Amazon, what type of procedure would have to happen if I have a problem with it.

Hi,

We are in fact selling the A119 on Amazon CA, we just ran out of stock there. We should have more in stock in Canada soon. If you can't wait, you can always order it from our website. For support, if you had a problem in Canada you could always get a replacement through Amazon with our inventory in the Canada fulfillment center.

SpyTec

Hi,

We are in fact selling the A119 on Amazon CA, we just ran out of stock there. We should have more in stock in Canada soon. If you can't wait, you can always order it from our website. For support, if you had a problem in Canada you could always get a replacement through Amazon with our inventory in the Canada fulfillment center.

SpyTec

Are you going to add the A119 with GPS to Amazon UK?

Thanks SpyTec,

When you say soon is the ETA next week? Also, it's probably been asked to death but is there an estimate of when the S is coming out? Because if I decide to wait, if the wait isn't too long for the S, then I may go for that?

Are you going to add the A119 with GPS to Amazon UK?

Ignore me i found it. A little expensive though and i will need to buy the hardwire kit on top.

What is the warranty with you?

Thanks SpyTec,

When you say soon is the ETA next week? Also, it's probably been asked to death but is there an estimate of when the S is coming out? Because if I decide to wait, if the wait isn't too long for the S, then I may go for that?

Not totally sure but I can't see it taking much more than a week to Canada. The inventory should already be on its way. We don't know when the S is coming out.

1 year warranty.

Ok thank you. And if i purchased from amazon uk i presume outside of 30 days i would have to deal with any warranty issues direct with you? In which case where would any faulty units need to be sent? Do you sell thr hardwire kit on amazon uk?

Not totally sure but I can't see it taking much more than a week to Canada. The inventory should already be on its way. We don't know when the S is coming out.

Sorry, just to clarify, you think you may get stock in 1 week then another week to ship it to Canada? Or it'll be received in Canada in a week (guessing if your shipment is scheduled to arrive tomorrow?)

What's the difference between me ordering from your main site vs going through Amazon.ca ?

You mentioned
... If you can't wait, you can always order it from our website. For support, if you had a problem in Canada you could always get a replacement through Amazon with our inventory in the Canada fulfillment center.

Do you mean that even if I order directly from your site and I have a problem I can go through Amazon?

Also, are you stocking both the GPS version and the regular version?

Sorry, just to clarify, you think you may get stock in 1 week then another week to ship it to Canada? Or it'll be received in Canada in a week (guessing if your shipment is scheduled to arrive tomorrow?)

What's the difference between me ordering from your main site vs going through Amazon.ca ?

You mentioned

Do you mean that even if I order directly from your site and I have a problem I can go through Amazon?

Also, are you stocking both the GPS version and the regular version?
If you order from our website it ships from the US. If you order it from Amazon.ca it will ship from Canada (it will arrive much faster).

If you order it from our site, you can't get support from Amazon. We will provide the same level of support that Amazon does though.

Yes, we stock both versions.

If you order from our website it ships from the US. If you order it from Amazon.ca it will ship from Canada (it will arrive much faster).

If you order it from our site, you can't get support from Amazon. We will provide the same level of support that Amazon does though.

Yes, we stock both versions.
Just one problem with that A $120. purchase in USA will end up to a Canadian buyer's cost to be $178. here is the link to see the break down https://www.crossbordershopping.ca/calculators/canadian-duty-calculator

Last edited:
Ooooh... Shiny!

The NYC Niece is coming to Italy in October... :-D

Spytec, expect business from me (unless life intervenes, of course...)

Thanks FoxOffer the discount code was still working so I ordered the 119 with HW kit & card ....... haven't got a dashcam but was looking and the 119 seems to tick all the boxes
hope they no longer include that white backing that glues to the windscreen (once they peel off the red plastic) ....... it should be dark grey
anyway I'll see ....... thanks again from David

Thanks FoxOffer the discount code was still working so I ordered the 119 with HW kit & card ....... haven't got a dashcam but was looking and the 119 seems to tick all the boxes
hope they no longer include that white backing that glues to the windscreen (once they peel off the red plastic) ....... it should be dark grey
anyway I'll see ....... thanks again from David
The adhesive has always been grey, not white.

Hey @spytec any news on the A119's coming to Canada? I'm ready to jump on them as soon as they're in stock on Amazon.ca! A date would be nice if possible. Thanks!

Hey @spytec any news on the A119's coming to Canada? I'm ready to jump on them as soon as they're in stock on Amazon.ca! A date would be nice if possible. Thanks!
Should be arrived in 2 days.

But read some news from Amazon, seems too many packages ship from China to Amazon FBA, they take longer time to get it fullfilled and listed.
It seems most of Chinese sellers are preparing for the hot season now.

noN ETA
Should be arrived in 2 days.

But read some news from Amazon, seems too many packages ship from China to Amazon FBA, they take longer time to get it fullfilled and listed.
It seems most of Chinese sellers are preparing for the hot season now.
I hope that the stock that's being sent to Amazon.CA Canada will be enough. I myself know of 5 friends there that will grab at least 2 each the moment its listed.

Back