When the major hazard is inside the car....

albertson

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Street Guardian SGZC12RC, and Panorama 2
After their accident they were all left feeling somewhat emulsional!:p

Last edited:
This will not be the last time somthing like this happen,

PPL are just Lucky this is most likely waterbased, unike in the good old days where paint could be made from all kinds of toxins and solvents :D

I went to lunch one day and asked a co worker if she wanted anything from where I was going; she wanted a cherry coke. Back then they had to put the cherry syrup into the coke since coke had not started doing it themselves. As I was coming back with a large cherry coke sitting on the passengers seat I was read ended at a traffic light; I was in a Honda civic and he was driving a full size pickup. Drove the rear bumper into the back seat and splattered that cherry coke all over the interior. I was not seriously injured, left knee was injured from lower dashboard and bruises and whatnot from the seat belt. I was sitting off the side of the road when the paramedics showed up; one come over to me and another went to my car. The one who went to my car came back looking upset and said there is blood all over the interior of the car and wanted to know who was in that car and where they were; I told him it was my car and it was just cherry coke!

Back