when will a119s release?

Make it right, that's the most important thing. No need to rush :) I'm anxious too but want a good product and I will buy in the USA too.

I really want a new DashCam. The problem is the limitation to 22 euros on the parcel at the customs in Belarus :(

Maybe you can find a store which is allowing spitting the payment so you can pay first time the 22 euros and second time the rest of the money.

enjoy,
Mtz

@CaptureYourAction have you reconsidered about listing on Amazon.ca
I have no plans for it at the moment. Even if I did, it would be the same scenario as Spytec. It would have to ship directly from China to Amazon.ca. Then you'd have wait for Amazon to get around to logging the inventory and listing it. It's a process.

I have no plans for it at the moment. Even if I did, it would be the same scenario as Spytec. It would have to ship directly from China to Amazon.ca. Then you'd have wait for Amazon to get around to logging the inventory and listing it. It's a process.
Your right.. it can sit at Amazon for over a week till they get around to listing it

We have to call to Amazon... :)

Its better to sent to me... I will list it in 5 min on eBay and Amazon :)

Last edited:
the delay is longer than a week at the moment
So Viofo said in 2 weeks for delivery to North America a few days ago , I think if we add another 2 weeks because Amazon.ca is slow to list then we may be waiting another month minimum. Most likely the China location Sellers will get on the band wagon first before we see local listings That's how it was with the A119. But if we order from china its a long wait.

Last edited:
So Viofo said in 2 weeks for delivery to North America a few days ago , I think if we add another 2 weeks because Amazon.ca is slow to list then we may be waiting another month minimum.
Amazon sellers should be able to getthem listed quickly, the FBA stuff is delayed

Amazon sellers should be able to getthem listed quickly, the FBA stuff is delayed
Is your SG V3 in the same situation at Amazon.ca?

So Viofo said in 2 weeks for delivery to North America a few days ago , I think if we add another 2 weeks because Amazon.ca is slow to list then we may be waiting another month minimum. Most likely the China location Sellers will get on the band wagon first before we see local listings That's how it was with the A119. But if we order from china its a long wait.

My guess is you probably not gonna get its much earlier, if you order it from China. It's gonna be stuck in custom service just as long as local retailer or longer.
When retailer have them in stock, there can start to send them out and depends of which type of shipping, you can have it fast.

Can you guys please recommend the most reliable mem. card for Viofo products? A119S wll be able to take 128GB? If so, what' brand and type is the best? Thank you.

Can you guys please recommend the most reliable mem. card for Viofo products? A119S wll be able to take 128GB? If so, what' brand and type is the best? Thank you.

AVOID Scandisk
Try to find a card using MLC memory. You might have to look online to see if the memory card is of this type, since its not written on the box. It should give you more writing cycle.

Take 5 minute to watch the video.

Transcend 400x is what they generally recommend. Some other brands use a technology that has fewer cycles and a shorter life. They're usually fairly inexpensive, too. $10 shipped for 32gb, $18 shipped for 64gb, etc. I'm not sure about 128.

128GB cards are supported. Transcend seems to be what Viofo is using to test the firmware/cameras.

Back