when will it go on sale?

thelake

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Still on test ? I can't find any place to have more technical details and possibly to but it.
Thanks for any feedback

Still on test ? I can't find any place to have more technical details and possibly to but it.
Thanks for any feedback
Yes, it is still on test, and there seems to be a slight delay, possibly to perfect the waterproofing although I hadn't noticed a problem. Not sure how much longer, but it is definitely coming.

You can ask technical questions, and you might get answers, as long as you don't ask for the details that are still secret!

In terms of image quality, I rate it about the same as an A129 Duo, although without windscreen glass in the way it generally gives a rather nicer and reflection free image, until the lenses get dirty!

Bill from Viofo told me a cpl days ago that the final version will have a different lens

Bill from Viofo told me a cpl days ago that the final version will have a different lens
I think he meant a different lens casing rather than different glass, I suspect the glass will be the same, not sure though...

On November 18th, a new post appeared in the Viofo Ltd group on facebook :
VIOFO MT1, which is the dual channel recording front and rear motorbike camera, will start to presale soon. With dual-channel Sony Starvis Sensor and 1080P video resolution, the motorcycle dashcam could record road front and rear clearly to help you save evidence and scenery. Know more via https://www.viofo.com/en/dash-cam/1...080p-sony-starvis-sensor-wi-fi-motorbike.html
MT1DUAL CHANNEL 1080P MOTORCYCLE WI-FI GPS DASHCAM

Viofo_MT1Dual_7.jpg

Viofo_MT1Dual_2.jpg

Viofo_MT1Dual_4.jpg

Viofo_MT1Dual_all.jpg

• Dual-Channel Full HD 1080P with Sony Starvis image sensors
  • Built-in Wi-Fi to control dashcam via VIOFO app on your phone
  • Built-in GPS logger to record date, time, speed and location
  • Automatic start-up and shut down of motorcycle dashcam
  • Continuous power supply for extended recording duration
  • Super capacitor provides excellent fail-safe recording
  • Built-in G-sensor with low to high sensitivity options
  • Support micro SD card up to 256GB
  • Remote control to start manual recording in a dedicated folder
  • Rugged & water-resistant, effective IP66 protection from dust and water

Pre-sales is now opened.

We also invite professional bikes for review.

Any update on the release date? It seems to have disappeared from the web.

I think if people are expecting almost cinematic footage like they have been getting from the action cameras they have been driving around with stuck to their helmets, then yes people will probably be very disappointed.
But dashcams are not there yet, same go for moto cameras.

Bobcam, Viofo have told me several times when I have Pm them asking, that there are problems with the camera,Don't know more though.
Kamkar1, the quality is very good from the MT1.
I'm still enjoying using my preview copy

What's going on with this? No updates for a while.

Available on VIofo now.

Yay, MT1 is finally live on the US Viofo website!

I see they went with an external mic, built into the remote control. Cool feature.

I would not use the manual "REC" button or WiFi toggle, but it's great they made it possible to reposition the mic, instead of having it built into the DVR.

Is all the power stuff handled with in the "main unit"/DVR? Good idea. One less box to locate. I had nothing but trouble with the external power converters supplied for my existing motorcycle dashcam, and have ended up not using them at all (USB power instead).

Price point isn't too bad.

Looking forward to reading some reviews.

Hey Everyone,

Our VIOFO MT1 USA stock just arrived today and is ready to ship.

Back