Where and which vendor did you buy the A129?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have a few questions:

a) Where and which vendor did you buy the A129? Also state the country did the vendor mail from?
b) Was there an address from which the A129 came from?
c) Did you ever return the A129 to the vendor in the USA?

I ask these questions because I want to buy a vendor that will honor the warranty in the USA.

On amazon from Capture Your Action. Shipped to Texas from New Hampshire. Received and installed it today, no issues at all with it so no need to return. They're active on this forum and have read threads/comments where they honor warranty and returns/exchanges for manufacture defects. Here's their vendor post on this forum: https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/capture-your-action.26191/

Yes going with "CYA" and VIA Amazon should ensure a good experience if a issue arise.
Going with anything overseas often guarantee grief if you need assistance.

Purchasing directly from our website, eBay or Amazon (seller fulfilled), it will ship from New Hampshire. Purchasing from us on Amazon via fulfilled by Amazon, it will ship from one of any number of Amazons warehouse's.

a) I'm in the states also. I ordered mine on Amazon from OCD Tronic. Great customer service and support! (y)

b) Shipped from Carson City, Nevada

c) No

Last edited:
Purchasing directly from our website, eBay or Amazon (seller fulfilled), it will ship from New Hampshire. Purchasing from us on Amazon via fulfilled by Amazon, it will ship from one of any number of Amazons warehouse's.

I didn't see an fulfilled by Amazon option! It's ok, got it installed yesterday with the new Hardwire kit, just waiting on the updated CPL to be released.

I didn't see an fulfilled by Amazon option! It's ok, got it installed yesterday with the new Hardwire kit, just waiting on the updated CPL to be released.
Until yesterday, Amazon allowed some of my stock to go on walkabout in one of their warehouses. Should be available for fulfillment by Amazon now.

I bought two from seller springnow15 on ebay, and bought one from seller spytecinc on ebay.

springnow15 came from Kentucky. spytecinc cam from New York.

All three units were perfect. The build quality of these are really good, so I don't think it is very likely that you would need to actually warranty one out.

I found that the best price is to wait until ebay has a coupon code (15% or 20%), then buy it with the coupon code.

I also bought a few A119s from estore009, shipped from China. Took a couple weeks to get, but they have good prices if you can wait a few weeks to get one.

Until yesterday, Amazon allowed some of my stock to go on walkabout in one of their warehouses. Should be available for fulfillment by Amazon now.

That makes sense since I didn't see that option when I bought it late last week.

I bought two from seller springnow15 on ebay, and bought one from seller spytecinc on ebay.

springnow15 came from Kentucky. spytecinc cam from New York.

All three units were perfect. The build quality of these are really good, so I don't think it is very likely that you would need to actually warranty one out.

I found that the best price is to wait until ebay has a coupon code (15% or 20%), then buy it with the coupon code.

I also bought a few A119s from estore009, shipped from China. Took a couple weeks to get, but they have good prices if you can wait a few weeks to get one.

Will those on eBay honor the warranty? I think that's what OP is trying to ask, who will honor the warranty in America. I've read on here that CYA will and that's why I bought mine from them via Amazon.

We have A129 in stock on Amazon. We even have a CPL bundle. Always happy to help with pre/post sales and support questions.
-Jon
OCD Tronic (USA)

Rob handles OCD Tronic Canada as well.

I think the overheating issue was mostly in the first production, there are still other issues outstanding that need to be resolved, it's not quite there yet

and what are the issues? and which company do you represent?

Back