Where can I find RAW footage of the sg9663dcpro?

manifest

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am comparing it with the Viofo A129 Duo and honestly, I think that one has slightly better video quality ATM. Everybody says the Street Guardian is better but all I can find is Youtube and Youtube has the world's worst transcoding so I can't use it for anything. Where can I find direct dashcam footage of the sg9663dcpro?

raw video won't help unless you have both cameras side by side anyway, same goes when assessing any camera

Indeed, at best you will be comparing lemons to grapes.

Some brands you will see selling their night footage and its pretty nice, but its also filmed in some Asian town with extreme high ambient light, and in traffic that almost move at the same pace.
Some towns around the world have more light at night, that you could see in any Danish town in the winter in the middle of the day.
And as i have found out in my testing daytime are not just daytime, even if you think " today are just as nice sunny day as yesterday" i cant count how many times i have reviewed footage and gone "WTH ? why are the footage not as good as the one i recorded yesterday in the same weather / conditions"

like testing an aircon as well, an evaporative aircon, you could try one in a humid environment and it wont work the same as another one in a non-humid environment. have to be in the same test conditions for true comparison

Well I guess it's also just for curiosity sake. I hear the SG is so much better but I've yet to experience it. I'm not looking for really the most analytical comparison.

I don't think the SG are leagues better than the viofo as much of the hardware are the same.
But i do think SG maybe spend more money on the lens ASO
While viofo are not bad SG beat all on customer care and service, a thing i am also willing to pay a little premium for too.

viofo do have a vibrant MOD community here, which SG don't have at the moment, but i do hope that come too.

Back