Where can I get the newest firmware

Joshua M

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just purchased this(Mini 0807) recently and am experiencing issues with it missing recordings. It seems that every 5 minutes it will beep and reset the recording time. I am missing many videos. I am hoping that a firmware update will fix. However I cannot find where to download the newest firmware.

Any help is appreciated !

I just purchased this(Mini 0807) recently and am experiencing issues with it missing recordings. It seems that every 5 minutes it will beep and reset the recording time. I am missing many videos. I am hoping that a firmware update will fix. However I cannot find where to download the newest firmware.

Any help is appreciated !

Hi, can you format the card firstly? by the way, have you tested the card with H2testw?
There are two versions of Mini0807, one is sony sensor (1080p), the other version is OV sensor (1296p), how about yours?
my email is bella.wong@skyhigh-global.com, welcome to contact me for new firmware.

Hi, can you format the card firstly? by the way, have you tested the card with H2testw?
There are two versions of Mini0807, one is sony sensor (1080p), the other version is OV sensor (1296p), how about yours?
my email is bella.wong@skyhigh-global.com, welcome to contact me for new firmware.
Most members here would appreciate if you share the firmware publicly :)

Most members here would appreciate if you share the firmware publicly :)
We had shared firmware publicly before, some customers may confuse the models and use the wrong firmware, the camera is easily turned to stone if they do this, cause a lot of troubles to them, so we delete them from websites.

Hi Bella, can you send me a link to the newest firmware for both versions as I have both.

I emailed a while back but never got a reply. Thanks.

Hi Bella, can you send me a link to the newest firmware for both versions as I have both.

I emailed a while back but never got a reply. Thanks.

Hi Buff, if your cameras performance are good, I suggest you don't upgrade it, no addding functions in the new firmware.
camera can easily turned to stone if wrong upgrade steps.

Im aware that the latest DVR firmware has the ability to flip the image, but does it correct the 4-5 mph variance in Screen saver speed? My current DVR firmware is FW20160713.

Hi Buff, if your cameras performance are good, I suggest you don't upgrade it, no addding functions in the new firmware.
camera can easily turned to stone if wrong upgrade steps.

Hi Bella, I am trying to reach you about my mini 0807, i send you pm but you do not answer, please check your inbox, thanks

Hello All,
I have got MINI 0807 (to be honest I dont know which version :)) but having an issue very often - my DVR shows "Storage I/O Error" message, camera stop recording on microSD card (plugged in SlotA) so I have to format it using the menu, this happen again soon in loop, I guess once microSD card is full. I am using Kingston 64GB, checked by H2testw. If card can be a problem, what 64GB and 128GB do you preffer?

Another issue is usage with stop/start system (I am using OBD2 port to power DVR) in my car when it turns to parking mode very often during the traffic jam, crossroads with lights etc.. And during the playback I am not able to play continously whole video of driving using built in application, as playback jumps.

DVR SOFTWARE VERSION: FW 20160713 V1.0
MCU SOFTWARE VERSION: GPS20000000 CARD20160413
The same message were sent to bella.wong@skyhigh-global.com, this is just for other users with similar issue.

Edit1: Based on order info, I should have SONY IMX322 sensor version.

Last edited:
Hello Bella,

Just got the same error message "Storage I/O Error" using 64GB. Again tested viaH2testw with no errors. Card just reached capacity, probably do no proceed correct files rotation (delete older files to write new one).
When I manually delete several files, camera will start recording without "Storage I/O Error". I do not remove my camera (MINI 0807 SONY IMX322), it is powered via OBD2 slot and GPS modul and still missing some videos while driving, so I cannot rely on it in case of accident.

Only issue during stop/start engine is solved, Camera turns to parking mode later on, which is cool.

DVR SOFTWARE VERSION: FW 20170306 V1.0
MCU SOFTWARE VERSION: GPS20000000 CARD20160413

The modified firmware is tested...
Main changes:
Code:
-exchange table of expo
-settings AGC
-bitrate 32-28-24Mbit
-curves gamma in video mode
-saturation +50%
-backlight compensation
-reduced contrast
-adjusted brightness
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

The modified firmware is tested...
Did you mean you are testing modifications you have made in firmware yourself? If so, are you going to share modified firmware here?

Hi Bella

I just got mine.
It only has 3 resolutions
1080 30p
720 30p
720 60p
So i believe mine is the sony sensor
It was preinstalled with Firmware version is 20170310 v1.0 which i assume this is the 2017 firmware.
is there another firmware after this.
Your website only still shows the firmware for the mini 0805 which what i used to have.

Hi Bella

I just got mine.
It only has 3 resolutions
1080 30p
720 30p
720 60p
So i believe mine is the sony sensor
It was preinstalled with Firmware version is 20170310 v1.0 which i assume this is the 2017 firmware.
is there another firmware after this.
Your website only still shows the firmware for the mini 0805 which what i used to have.
Yes, it is the latest firmware. No upgrade firmware. thank you!

Back