Where did the buton for my bookmarks go?

SawMaster

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Numerous and ever-changing
What I can find now leads me to everyone's bookmarks, the "Bookmarks" button on the bar atop every page has disappeared :eek: As I reference my bookmarks frequently to assist others I'd like a way to get to them as easily as before ;)

Phil

Hi...I changed the bookmark add-on to a different one in preparation for an upgrade to Xenforo 2.0. The previous add-on is not available for Xenforo 2.0.

If you go to your username drop down and select "Bookmark List", you should see your bookmarks. Not sure why you are seeing everyone's bookmarks. Can you confirm that you are seeing other people's bookmarks?

If you go to your username drop down and select "Bookmark List", you should see your bookmarks. Not sure why you are seeing everyone's bookmarks. Can you confirm that you are seeing other people's bookmarks?

I looked at the list and thought it was everyone's bookmarks, that's not the case, the ones I see are my bookmarks but they do list who the original post was by and has their user name listed also which at first glance looks like it is someone else's bookmark, given I had about 5 pages of bookmarks I'd think the list is correct, for me at least

My bad, Jokin has it right ;) One thing which added to my confusion is that the order of my bookmarks is different. Is there a way to change the order they are listed in so the ones I use most will be at the top like I had them before?

Happy Holidays to you and kudos on a well-run forum :D
Phil

Unfortunately this bookmark tool is simpler than the previous one. I do not believe there is a way to adjust the order.

Unfortunately this bookmark tool is simpler than the previous one. I do not believe there is a way to adjust the order.

actually I have to say I prefer this one, before I had 5 pages of bookmarks and had to keep changing pages all the time, now it's all on one page

Not a big issue. It was just easier when I had them sorted ;) The main thing is that they're still there as I'd never be able to find them all again!

Phil

Just adding that I don't much care for the new page design, especially the lack of options and buttons on the top bar. Still haven't decided which style to use but none are as easy to read as before. :(

Phil

looks kind of like PHPbb, using the DashCamTalk2 theme at the moment, at least it's widescreen, on a 32" monitor the default view was a bit out of place

Still tweaking the look of it. Widescreen should work now. Will fix the menus and colors as well and start adding back the add-ons.

Will wait till you're done before judgement :rolleyes: Hoping we can get member info back on the left under their names- that was helpful regarding their locations as to whether caps were needed and what cams are available wherever they are.

Phil

Will wait till you're done before judgement :rolleyes: Hoping we can get member info back on the left under their names- that was helpful regarding their locations as to whether caps were needed and what cams are available wherever they are.

Phil

click on the user name and a little popup comes up, would prefer it was just there but for now that will still suffice

@DashCamMan Just an FYI but my Bookmarks have all disappeared. They were there yesterday but gone now. I'm sure it's a temporary glitch related to the migration to the new platform but thought I'd bring it to your attention 'just in case'.

Like they were never gone. (y)

The dark theme has gone too... :(

Back