Where did you mount the camera? Post your pictures

I mounted my A139 Pro to the plastic around the sensor array in my Kia EV6. I tried Viofo's 3M tape and several other 3M tapes I saw mentioned on here, but none of them would last longer than a couple of weeks in the summer before I'd come out from work in the afternoon and find the camera dangling from the cords. Finally I got annoyed enough to call 3M and get a recommendation. The guy there almost instantly said I wanted to get some LSE-110WF tape. He said it was designed to permanently adhere plastic to plastic in a wide temperature range, and that as long as I made sure to clean the surfaces thoroughly it wouldn't come off. He was right -it hasn't budged the slightest amount, even on the hottest of days.

I know it's going to be a chore to get the stuff off if I ever decide to remove it, but I honestly don't care since I no longer come out to a dangling camera in the summer. The only bad side to the 110WF tape is that it's crazy expensive, and apparently Amazon sellers have been known to sell counterfeits of it. I bought the smallest roll available through McMaster and still had to pay like $38 shipped, then only used like 2" of the 15-foot roll :oops:

PXL_20240113_161846788~2.jpgPXL_20240113_161830095~2.jpg

On my 2023 RAM 3500 I mounted my Blackvue 970x Plus right under the mirror on the windshield, came out nice and clean. Also ran the power right and off the center overhead console. Super easy

IMG_2925.jpeg

Back