Where did you mount the camera? Post your pictures

I got a bundle of cameras in my car, all just recording.
No monitors needed as i have windows to look out of, and i dont have a reversing camera or a screen to display its footage on ( 2 DIN headunit "broken" and wire harness missing )
I once had my 4 channel DVR connected to the then working headunit, but its just a gimmick, surely not something you can use while driving, and stopped, well you can just use your eyes maybe turn your head.

Though i must admit turning to look are getting more and more problematic for me and my back.

Here is my Mini Q8

Attachments

• hardwire kit installation method-14.jpg
    hardwire kit installation method-14.jpg
    312.5 KB · Views: 107
Harsh thanks a lot for all the info. Exactly what I was looking for...

Tony/Vitpk1 nice set ups...

Viofo 119S front and Blueskysea B1W rear in 2017 Mazda CX 9:
b8643bdd089ba4da30421b2c5365b7c0.jpg

1b7b1bb6558da408a2b2254bd130af70.jpg

7270fb30f4cb3b606646e91898870968.jpg

45ef456f63b8a81b9d95b1f274af79d5.jpg

Hardwired using add a fuse and single modified car charger ( from Mini 0905 due to flat profile of a charger’s case which allowed me to mount it on a flat panel using 3M double sided tape)
c8d161d685129f55dc28defc608daaaf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or wait for my polarized filter to come in. Well, when I order it. Seems it will take 5-8 weeks. Albeit, currently getting an error when trying to order. I might phone Garmin tomorrow...

All you need to do now is get the black texta and color in the gold ring.

Like 90% of other installs mine is also situated at the side of the mirror and is very hard to see from outside. The rear is more of a challenge as I have a Dab radio aerial at the rear of the roof and every cam I have tried to install so far has knocked out the Dab radio. I have tried everything to overcome this but to date I have failed.

1Eiz0Wr.jpg

Like 90% of other installs mine is also situated at the side of the mirror and is very hard to see from outside.

1Eiz0Wr.jpg
Hi, did you put your dash cam on the Drivers side of rear view mirror, or the Pass side of rear view mirror? I still didn't decide where to put it on my BMW....

Hi, I just made a small loop and fed it up at the side of the mirror housing into the headlining on the passenger side which is less noticeable for me the driver.
PS: Don't forget you will probably have a 12V cigarette lighter under the passenger side glove box.

Hi, I just made a small loop and fed it up at the side of the mirror housing into the headlining on the passenger side which is less noticeable for me the driver.
PS: Don't forget you will probably have a 12V cigarette lighter under the passenger side glove box.
thanks for the information. I am still trying to decide if I want it on drivers side or pass side of the rear view mirror. I would like it close on drivers side but worry about the obstruction, however on the pass side I won't have easy access to buttons and when I want to take it off windshield sometimes and every time I would have to re-adjust the rear view mirror, which is a pain.. so still deciding...

Hi Folks!

I am going to have a ford mondeo (fusion in the USA), and i need some advice. The aim is to get decent video during parking, as i work sometimes in night shifts. Is it possible to get decent coverage with 2 cams by installing the cams behind the rear side glasses somewhere on the roof? (windows will be tinted).

Thx a lot!
B

I put my Xiaomi Yi Smart Dash Camera right below my Rear View Mirror. And here is the view that I got.

Here's my set up. I have DDPAI MINI 2 for wide view and A307 zoomed in 3-4x with CPL filter.

Attachments

• 20180812_224028.jpg
    20180812_224028.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 118
Back