Where do the videos download to?

Kahlo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone know location that the videos are stored when they are downloaded to the phone? Want to edit them in my phone (p20 pro) but can't locate them
Nextbase 312gw

Try to find

Storage/emulated/0/android/data/

I have a Nextbase directory on my phone pointing there.

I would assume if you go into file explorer it would list the latest files ?

Try to find

Storage/emulated/0/android/data/

I have a Nextbase directory on my phone pointing there.

Cant find a nextbase directly sadly as that would be really handy. But have found the files :)

Now I m trying to find a way to get them supported in FilmoraGo!
Found a work round by putting them through Microsoft hyperlapse before importing to Filmora go but it strips the audio

I would assume if you go into file explorer it would list the latest files ?

Had to download ES explorer then I found them in" recent" thanks. Wanting to find a decent app that accepts. Mov filesto edit them now. Some scenic footage I would like to use

Is it a secret where they were? :ROFLMAO: Please tell, to possibly help others with the same problem.
Not a secret did what was suggested below. Installed and searched using ES file explorer. They don't show up in p20 pro gallery though so can't select the filesising editing apps very easily. Bit of a paint. But I guess mist people don't want to edit. I have some scenic routes captured that I wanted to keep

I purchased a sd carder for my p30 pro from amazon so I can view the videos on a bigger scale... I can then save the videos directly to my photo/video gallery. But as above yeah they will be stored inside the storage folder category

File explorer on your android device then navigate through various folders.
File explorer/internal storage/androiddata/com.myNextbase.connect/files/downloads

Not likely to bump into that by accident then?
But 'search' sometimes helps.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Nextbase Other 0