where is the best web site to buy dashcams

DianeKerby

Reaction score
Country
United States
Top 6 Quality Games like Sleeping Dogs

Introduction:
Sleeping Dogs is a story about Wei Shen, a Hong Kong police officer who is on a mission to take down the Sun On Yee criminal organization. This game offers to gamers a free open world environment where they could drive any vehicles that they like, use any firearms that they prefer to, or fight against criminals through both main and side quests.

Sleeping Dogs
Sleeping dogs is a very realistic video game with high-end graphics, amazing storyline and awesome gameplay that any gamer would definitely love to try. Alongside with that, we also bring to you 6 more games like Sleeping dogs so you could have more choices for your game library. Let’s check out our list!
Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry
On top of our “Top 6 Games like Sleeping Dogs” today is Assassin’s Creed: Freedom Cry. We bet that any gamer should already be familiar with this Assassin’s Creed franchise. This time, Freedom Cry is actually a DLC Pack apart from the Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag. It’s like a few small chapters where the player will understand more about the reason why a person from being a slave that could become one of the greatest Assassins of all time.

Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry
In Assassin’s Creed: Freedom Cry, you will be on your own from the beginning with both empty hands and almost 0 skills. Your mission is to develop yourself, finding your own weapons and tools, vehicles in order to become the leader of your own community, save other slaves and fight against injustices.
I Am Alive
Next from our “Top 6 Games like Sleeping Dogs” is I Am Alive, created by Ubisoft. This game is a survival horror game in First Person Shooter view, supports both Single Player and Multiple Player modes. The Storyline of this game starts when the world just finished suffering from a post-apocalyptic event where earthquakes have destroyed our human’s living world. The world has now in chaos, no government rules are applied and people trying to survive by any cost. Our main character is Carlo Mestroni, a desperate man who just lost his own wife and child, on his way back home.

I Am Alive
I Am Alive will give the player a weapon arsenal in a free open world, high-end graphics and unforgettable storyline. It is just a fantastic video game that any PC, Xbox or PS3 gamers must play!
Prototype 2
Have you ever imagined becoming a hero that possesses a dark energy inside you? Well, James Heller, in this case, is the guy that we’re talking about. One day, he was affected by the Black virus (spread by Alex Mercer, from the Prototype Original) and discovered his unique abilities. James decided to use his superhuman strength to protect weak people, fight against dark forces and also looking for the person who caused this accident to him, Alex Mercer.

Prototype 2
Prototype 2 has a wonderful gameplay and storyline that we cannot reveal more to you in here; it might spoil all the fun of this game. This game has earned a 3rd place from our “Top 6 Games like Sleeping Dogs”. So just dive in and find out by yourself!
Mass Effect
Mass Effect is a perfect combination of Action, Stealth, RPG and also 3rd Person Shooter video game. This is a very high-quality product that comes from Bio ware; it’s like a new version of Star War but in a video game with more effects, graphics, missions and various kinds of humans from the galaxy. With an awesome storyline, Mass Effect will give you a feeling of mystery and thrill that you have never felt before. This game has received so many great scores from Critics gamer websites and won so many Game awards. Mass Effect is definitely earned a spot from our “Top 6 Games like Sleeping Dogs” list today.

Mass Effect
Just try it out and enjoy the story of one of the best Actions game of all time!
The Godfather
Published by Electronic Arts, The Godfather is one of the best Mafia game-based that we could have thought of while making this list of Games like Sleeping Dogs. This game will bring you back to New York City back in the 1950s. In this game, the player will control a character that lives in the fantastic open world, the world of Corleone Family (as known as the Godfather). There are tons of quests and difficult tasks waiting for you in this game but don’t worry, you will get addictive to it soon!

The Godfather
There is also a huge classic arsenal for you to choose, from pistols to shotgun and the famous Tommy guns. Let’s hop in your fancy car, charming dresses and fight against enemies in classic gun battles right now!
Remember Me
Capcom has never let down their fans from all over the world, and this time with Remember Me, it is still not an exception. Remember Me is an action vs adventure game that was developed for many platforms including Xbox 360, PC and PlayStation 3. In this game, players will join with Nilin on her way to retrieve back her memories while solving quests and take down all of the enemies that blocking her way, Stealth element also available in this game too.

Remember Me
We cannot just leave out this title from our “Top 6 Games like Sleeping Dogs” list because it is so great!
Final Verdict:
We hope that our Top 6 Games like Sleeping Dogs list will bring to you more choices for your game desire and bring to you more relaxing moments after a stressful day. If somehow you think that our Top 06 Games list stills not enough then let’s head to coolgameslike to find out more!
Reference : https://coolgameslike.com/action/sleeping-dogs/

Last edited:

DT MI

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
More than my wife thinks I need.
What specifically are you looking for? It's probably best to decide on which dash cam you want and only then start shopping for it.