Ferginator

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello,

I'm trying to get blackvue cloud viewer on my desktop and it needs the cloud code but don't know where to find that. I found my S/N but couldn't find my cloud code. I sent an email to blackvue support but never heard back. Is there somewhere on the device or software to find that?

There should be a QR code sticker on the camera itself, and a second copy on a hard inside the box.

Sorry, card inside the box. With mine it was a small card, actually a sticker, about 2"x3" and said "Register your camera for the free BlackVue Cloud Service". The QR code was in the bottom corner, and the alpha-numeric version of the code underneath that. The same code is on a small sticker on the camera itself, but I peeled mine off as soon as I'd registered it (and stuck it inside the owners manual).

If you have an earlier version of the dashcam (DR650GW-2Ch) it may, or may not be cloud compatible depending on the camera hardware. These cameras do not have the QR code sticker attached to the camera or inside the box.

You have to email your serial number to BlackVue support, and they will respond with the QR code if your camera is cloud compatible, or tell you that it's not cloud ready.

Took them about a week when I asked for my QR code. (It wasn't compatible so l upgraded to a newer model)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R DR650S-2CH IR 4
J DR650S-2CH IR 5
Back