Where is the flip video function in APP???

prabhathravi

Reaction score
Country
India
Can any one tell me where is the flip video function in the APP. My DVR firmware version is : V1.06.180528s and I am using MDEZIRES app Version : V1.3.3. I want to use this B1W as back camera with live video mode using mobile. But the live video shown in the mobile is horizontally flipped, ie LHS of vehicle is shown as RHS in mobile. Somebody said that there is a video flip option in APP. The problem is not there when the video is played later in PC or APP. I am not able to find can anyone tell me...

Thanks in advance...

Use App B1W-CARDVR

Use App B1W-CARDVR
No sir, There is no option to make video flip or like a rear view mirror option in this APP. I am using the version V1.8.5. The vehicles in RHS is actually in LHS only. So when i use phone as the screen for my dash camera installed in the rear wind screen, it is confused since LHS of the camera is RHS in phone. Hoping they will add this option in the future updates. Fingers crossed.

wasn't aware of it having any flip option to mirror the image, it has an option to turn the video upside down which is needed if you mount the camera upside down, misunderstanding maybe?

wasn't aware of it having any flip option to mirror the image, it has an option to turn the video upside down which is needed if you mount the camera upside down, misunderstanding maybe?
The upside down flip isn't an option in the app, if you mount the camera upside down then the image is still the right way up, and if you rotate it 180 to look backwards then the image flips as you pass 90, so upside down is not possible.

The upside down flip isn't an option in the app, if you mount the camera upside down then the image is still the right way up, and if you rotate it 180 to look backwards then the image flips as you pass 90, so upside down is not possible.
I don't have one so was only going by mentions of features by others, I don't recall anyone talking about a mirrored output option though, I wouldn't have thought so but does it have that?

I don't have one so was only going by mentions of features by others, I don't recall anyone talking about a mirrored output option though, I wouldn't have thought so but does it have that?
I've never used a mirror option, but I do remember seeing something mentioned somewhere, although that might have been another camera. I would probably need an app update before I can check, so I am leaving it to others to answer...

Should an electronic rear view mirror give a mirrored image? I wouldn't want the video recorded mirrored, only displayed mirrored, so it should be an option on the display, not the camera...

A129 has the option, I guess since it has an analogue AV output there's a usage case for it, mirroring a wifi output on the B1W would be hard to justify, would be surprised if it actually does that

Back