Where to buy a new screen for 0906

bainai

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, does anybody know where i get a new screen for my blueskysea 0906 dashcam.
I had used it for 2 days and thought it was running hot just like the mini 0806 i owned before so i decided to take it apart and drill out the vent holes like
i did on the 0806 to improve airflow and help it run cooler as this worked well on the old cam,
taking it apart and drilling the holes went as planed but when i went to fit the screen back in the casing i cracked it in the corner and it no longer works,
i have checked it with an HDMI cable on a monitor and the camera part still works so hopefully i can get a new screen, i have searched ebay and alibaba without any luck

1 (1).jpg1 (2).jpg1 (3).jpg1 (4).jpg1 (5).jpg

Last edited:
We will have a check with MEG to see if we can get one screen from them!

You would have to get it from MEGtech, it's specific to the model
so theres no standard pin-out for small screens or would there be other problems connecting a different model screen?

We will have a check with MEG to see if we can get one screen from them!
Thanks for your help, i have messaged a supplier on alibaba about a new screen and got this reply today :

Good day.
thanks for your interest in our car camera.
But i am sorry we now have no this model in stock and that will a long time in the following days.Because one of customer have the Exclusive sales rights until September,2018.
So i wander if you need some other model like dual lens with wifi and gps function?
Attached is one model that very very good,many customer like it same as 0906.you can check if you like.
Very Looking forward to cooperate with you.

@bainai This screen is ready for shipping now, and please tell me your order id, so my CS can arrange this shipping for you!

Attachments

• TIM图片20180630153906.jpg
    TIM图片20180630153906.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
@bainai This screen is ready for shipping now, and please tell me your order id, so my CS can arrange this shipping for you!
Hi, how can i order this screen, do you have a shop online?

It is free!
Tell me your order id, and my CS will back to you for more details!

Back