Where to buy a Real F500LHD

bls

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I concluded that the best place to buy and be assured of getting a real F500LHD with T2L-KH firmware was from the estore009 seller on ebay and was about to place an order last night, but between the time I bought up the page listing the price as $103.54 and clicking on Buy It Now the price had been increased $100 to $203.54. I didn't follow through with the purchase of course and now wondering where to buy one that I know will be a real F500LHD with T2L-KH firmware?

bls said:
I concluded that the best place to buy and be assured of getting a real F500LHD with T2L-KH firmware was from the estore009 seller on ebay and was about to place an order last night, but between the time I bought up the page listing the price as $103.54 and clicking on Buy It Now the price had been increased $100 to $203.54. I didn't follow through with the purchase of course and now wondering where to buy one that I know will be a real F500LHD with T2L-KH firmware?

keep an eye on the listing, often when the price rises suddenly it's because they've run out of stock but they want to keep the listing active and will put the price back down once they have stock again

Thanks for confirming that. I sort of recalled reading something like that somewhere before and makes sense as double the price all at once isn't a typical increase.

jokiin said:
bls said:

keep an eye on the listing, often when the price rises suddenly it's because they've run out of stock but they want to keep the listing active and will put the price back down once they have stock again

How true. I bought a DVR-207 from them at $59.99, and literally within seconds when I went to make the Paypal payment, it jumped to $99.99!! I emailed them, and they did refund the difference,

Exzackly what happend to me Bls , went to purchase today and a $100 increase.....

I am now considering the the new DOD F520LS with 1080 at 30fps and 720 at 60fps

I luckily noticed the higher price before confirming my paypal payment and think it would be a lot smarter for estore009 to leave his price alone and simply state that he was out of stock and not accepting orders at the moment as I would have waited, but with not knowing for sure if the price would return to normal I decided to simply order from elsewhere, like herrer123, and try the F500LHD from cardvrcameras.com.

bls said:
I luckily noticed the higher price before confirming my paypal payment and think it would be a lot smarter for estore009 to leave his price alone and simply state that he was out of stock and not accepting orders at the moment as I would have waited, but with not knowing for sure if the price would return to normal I decided to simply order from elsewhere, like herrer123, and try the F500LHD from cardvrcameras.com.
You can always send him a masseg and ask him when he will low the price.
He is very good seller.

I mailed Estore009 erlier today. This is the replay i got back.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This version v6.9 is not available now,so we hold the sale!
But the other version 5.12T2L-GH is in stock now,and its price to be $94.99 only,if you like,you can have a consider it!
Regards,
Vicky

- estore009

Back