Where to buy, International

Chura

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Hi

Can't find anywhere that sells the Viofo A119 v3 :(
I'm not USA based so OCDTronics amazon store is not relevant.

Anywhere else you bumped into it ?

Viofo has a presence on AliExpress and several other sales sites. Maybe asking at one of those places can get you a V3 even if they're not yet listed for sale there. Also you can PM them on this site and ask which seller would be best for your location.

Phil

It takes some time for Amazon to approve new listings to be eligible for global export. It’s an automatic process sellers have no control over.

We can ship direct orders to Israel no problem.

You can buy directly from our site, we have received some orders from Israel before.

Thanks all.
V3 is double the price of the V2, do you think it actually worth the extra price ?

Yes if you do not want older tech. and a device which is not as clear a picture as the V3. V2 is likely to be discontinued with no further FW updates. But you are paying and the V3 would be the better investment as support guaranteed for the foreseeable future.

Hey @viofo what's the warranty process like for customers in the UK? I know you sell directly over Amazon but once 30 days pass will customers have to ship their camera back to China? If they do is shipping covered?

How about other English speaking countries like Singapore or Australia? Thanks.

the normal arrangement for this type of thing is each side pays to send, customer sends to China at their cost, supplier send back to customer at their cost

Yup, I know that's standard. I wanted to confirm what their arrangement is before I write something untrue. It could be they have a contract with a local depot to handle warranty issues or possibly just ship a fresh unit from Amazon directly if it saves them time/money. I think BlueSkySea will pay for shipping back to China as well.

Yup, I know that's standard. I wanted to confirm what their arrangement is before I write something untrue. It could be they have a contract with a local depot to handle warranty issues or possibly just ship a fresh unit from Amazon directly if it saves them time/money. I think BlueSkySea will pay for shipping back to China as well.
you'll probably find these things are handled on a case by case basis, from some locations return freight can cost more than the product so there are probably other options when that happens, sometimes it's practical, sometimes not

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C A119 V3 74
Back