Where to buy SG9665GC in New Zealand?

I mean not the SG but other cameras... would be good if you use the site (trademe) to sell here.

I mean not the SG but other cameras...

ok sorry, misunderstood what you meant

would be good if you use the site (trademe) to sell here.

not familiar with the site but have a look at it if other options don't work out, would really prefer to have someone there locally supporting the product as first option though if possible

helps to know people in the international airline industry, makes postage very cheap or non-existent.

not familiar with the site but have a look at it if other options don't work out, would really prefer to have someone there locally supporting the product as first option though if possible

After some initial dashcam research I'd settled on the SG9663DCPRO as my first choice then to my dismay discovered it wasn't available for purchase in New Zealand.

It seems there's not even a shipping option on the official site. As you stated shipping from Australia would likely not be cost effective. Service and support would also be problematic.

This seems like a missed opportunity for Street Guardian as competing brands are readily available here.

What would your required criteria be for a distributor/installer in NZ?

We had someone there previously, the guy was cash strapped though, would like to have a local distributor but to date haven't found anyone, even the brands that are there is due to most of them just being connected to an Australian company

We can ship there no issue, the only issue we have is our payment gateway is only setup for Australian credit cards, any we have shipped to NZ have been paid by direct deposit

Back