Where to buy SJ5000X Elite in UK?

Jakal121

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all!

I am flying out of the UK on 5th February and I am desperately been searching for a place to buy a a genuine SJCAM SJ5000x.

Can someone please direct me to somewhere that sells geniuine SJCAMS? or somewhere that will ship to me before 5th Feb?

Thanks in advance

Hello all!

I am flying out of the UK on 5th February and I am desperately been searching for a place to buy a a genuine SJCAM SJ5000x.

Can someone please direct me to somewhere that sells geniuine SJCAMS? or somewhere that will ship to me before 5th Feb?

Thanks in advance

Hello, if you order before the 22nd on SJCamHD.com we can ship to you using DHL which will mean you will receive camera by the 5th.

You can also check with some of the official SJCAM resellers in Europe.

Great!

Only issue I am having now is that whenever I add the item to the cart on SJCamHD.com it says "Your cart is currently empty"?

Great!

Only issue I am having now is that whenever I add the item to the cart on SJCamHD.com it says "Your cart is currently empty"?

Okay, are you selecting a color? I will test this now.

i just cleared my cache and it worked.

Also, try registering / logging in before starting order process.

Clearing browser cache worked perfectly!

I have made an order now! - thank you for the help!

Also, I have read that v1.2.4 FW is causing dead pixel issues? Is there going to be a new update coming soon?

Yes, there will be. I believe there may be a patch for the v1.2.4 as well.

We have lots of firmware for other models to release today, and possibly the RAW instructions and the v1.2.4 patch so please stay tuned to our blog:

https://sjcamhd.com/news/

Back