Where to Find Someone to do the Hardwiring?

Cattriona

Reaction score
Country
United States
My husband and I are both disabled, and aren't terribly technically inclined, so we'd need someone to do the hardwiring for us. How/where do we find such a person? Do we go to a place that installs car stereos? Somewhere else? Forgive my ignorance, but we are new to needing this sort of work done. Also, our car is a Prius, so that may add a layer of technical issues due to the way the batteries work, etc. Thanks in advance for any help.

Deleted member 46308

Reaction score
My husband and I are both disabled, and aren't terribly technically inclined, so we'd need someone to do the hardwiring for us. How/where do we find such a person? Do we go to a place that installs car stereos? Somewhere else? Forgive my ignorance, but we are new to needing this sort of work done. Also, our car is a Prius, so that may add a layer of technical issues due to the way the batteries work, etc. Thanks in advance for any help.
@Cattriona welcome to DCT :) If you do not have any friends who could assist you with the installation try and locate a reputable company locally who installs car stereos, electronics etc. I am not speaking from experience however I have heard that Best Buy and places like that have somewhat capable installers for dash cams. Anyway, there are a number of very qualified people on this forum who will probably be lending advice as well. Enjoy, and welcome again !