Where to get Lukas LK-290 in Europe?

davidr

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Dash Cam
Viofo A119
Hello guys!

I want to hard-wire my cams with a manual button, and the LK-290 would be perfect for me as it has a nice big switch that has exactly the functionality I need. Sadly I can't find it anywhere within Europe. I also checked eBay.co.uk to no avail.

So has anybody here an idea how to get it in Europe? Or is there a kit with a similarly nice big button that can manually put the cam to work just as I need? Another kit that would do this is the Vicovation Vico-Power PLUS but that one has so many more features that I don't need and I don't want to spend $75 just for a wiring kit.

Thanks in advance!
David

Last edited:
Nothing fancy, but I want a hardwire kit that is capable of a high voltage cutoff (like 12.5 V) and timer functions. And on top of that, I will only need the dashcam to run sometimes after turning the engine off, not always. So a simple kit with voltage cutoff would not be good, I want something with a button to completely disable it. Which is what the LK-290 does afaik.

There are two Lukas outlets listed for europe one is in holland the other is listed as lukas UK hope this helps if you reply I will look up the Email addresses in the meantime .....

Good day. I want to buy LUKAS LK-290-12/24VT somewhere in Europe (or in other country if I will not pay twice the device price for shipping). Can somebody give me advice where to look? Thank you.

Good day. I want to buy LUKAS LK-290-12/24VT somewhere in Europe (or in other country if I will not pay twice the device price for shipping). Can somebody give me advice where to look? Thank you.
It seems that the LK-290 remained only in stock in Australia (on ebay - LUKAS LK-290-12/24VT Premium Hardwire Kit for Dash Camera Prevent Battery Drain)

More affordable now you can find LK-350. You can find it if asked in the search as: LK-350-12VT or LUKAS Power Safety Device, Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPC) - Type C.
On ebay (From Korea, South) Lukas LK-350-12VT Constant power cable safety kit
On Amazon LUKAS-Safety-Device-Uninterrupted-Supply
On FineDashCam.com (Located in California, USA): LUKAS Power Safety Device, Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPC)

LUKAS Power Safety Device LK-350_2.jpg

LUKAS Power Safety Device LK-350_type-C.jpg

LUKAS Power Safety Device LK-350.jpg

I've been looking everywhere and found only the 350 version. I will buy this or vico power plus. Thanks anyway for help.

Odesláno z mého Pixel 2 pomocí Tapatalk

Back