Where to purchase?

Jaycee916

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi, I’m new to the forums. I’ve been doing my research and I’m set on the sg9663dcpro. I think it’s the best all around 2 channel set up with video quality and especially customer support. From the footage I’ve watched it seems to indicate that 1080p is just fine and the SG cameras seem to have the best video quality.

I won’t be using the parking function, so my question is, can I purchase any hard wire kit with only two wires (acc and ground) then hardwire the camera kit.

Also, where is the best place to purchase the camera, Amazon or direct from Street Guardian. I don’t think I can PM Street Guardian since I’m a newb.

Thank you, JC

SG are both on the American Amazons, but they also have their own outlet if you want to save the amazon fee / tax

You can highlight anyone by putting a @ in front of their name, like @Street Guardian USA, that way they get notified in the upper right corner when they get online.
To PM a person you L click on their avatar and select "start conversation"

And BTW welcome to the forum Jaycee916

@Jaycee916 I just responded to your private message. I gave you a special coupon discount for buying directly since it bypassing the Amazon marketplace fee. (savings passed on to you!)

You may use supplied cigarette lighter charger to hardwire directly to the fuse box. Just cut away the cigarette lighter charger plug, positive wire goes into the fuse box ACC/ignition/switched fuse (best to use add-a-circuit/piggy back), negative goes under the ground screw/bolt/car body.

Yeah SG are very convenient that way, supplying a "hard wire" kit for free, you just have to get your own piggy back fuses to tap into the fuse box after you cut off the cigarette lighter plug.
A 5A fuse will be fine for your camera of choice.

C401539C-6C3D-4D53-989C-F8B50E14A197.jpeg

I received my dashcam today. Very impressive packaging and lots of accessories. I have my hardwiring kit, fuse taps and will be hardwiring everything tomorrow morning in a 2016 RAV4.

Thank you Street Guardian for everything.

Firstly you need to check the coupons. Maybe you will be able to get some kind of discount. I am a novice video operator. I have bought a Canon EOS 2000D at a discount at https://www.dontpayfull.com / last month. It all started with the fact that I watched many bloggers. I was inspired by their work and decided to do the same. I thought all these people were doing it for fame and money at first. However, it’s not like that at all. When I shot the first video, I realized that I out a soul into it. Now I can edit, shoot and take pictures.

Last edited:
Back