Whether it can be repaired?

Egon Bor

Reaction score
Country
Montenegro
A few days ago I bought this camera. Two days was all OK,
Then I turned on the camera in the car over-USB slot.
USB slot says 1A and the other is 2.1A.
Since then, the camera can not be turned on, only for the red indicator that a few minutes be blue, but not flashing
All I tried to turn on the camera again but failed.

Can I hope that it can fix?

Thanks,

Welcome to the forum, Egon.

Hi all!

I apologize to the table that I have not said in his first post.
I'm mad at myself because I was stupid and ruined his new Mini085.
Egon

Are you using a different power supply?

Tried the original cig lead power instead?

Thanks for your reply.

I tried after that and the original lead power of the car, but it happens the same.
It included a camera and a laptop, and nothing.
I connected the camera to the laptop and the other through the USB slot, and then get a message on the screen that my laptops USB device Windows 7 recognize, or the device is defective.
I tried and reset with 16 seconds hold the power button and nothing happened.
Thanks,
Egon

Sounds like yours suffered from the same problem mine did.

Dead, red charging lamp only.

Disappointing there is no hard reset!!

"Red light" problem solved, at least for me:) I had similar "red light" problem with my 0805 mini dash cam. I used my cam for a year without any problems. But one day I started my car and my cam didn't start - there was only red light shining, indicating charging. Power button didn't work, I couldn't start my camera. I also tried to hold power button for 15-30s to perform hard reset, but no success. I tried starting it up with and without SD card, again no success. I tried to connect it to my PC, byt PC didn't recognize any drive. Tried many USB cables and chargers but it didn't help, only red light... I read many articles on this, looking for some solution. I thought there is a problem with battery. So I decided to perform disassembly of my cam (following one of the threads on this forum about disassembly). I did the following 3 steps: 1) opened the casing 2) separated the two curcuit boards inside and 3) measured the voltage (3.17V) between the black and red wire leading from the battery. Then I put all parts together and camera started working!! Miracle :p Maybe separation of the two boards helped in my case.

When my action Cam freezes, (Denver 8030) removing the battery and reseating it resets the cam!

Back