Which brand 128GB for DR750-2ch?

Mr-Lex

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I know it's been discussed but if anyone can recommend current and latest brand of 128GB memory card for the BlackVue DR750S-2CH?

Which is the best one to go for?

Many thanks.

Samsung Evo orange or red is also OK

But cheaper... Mine works for a year without any issue

You don’t need fast card for dashcam use. You want card that reliably allows many overwrites. Endurance cards. MLC cards. Not the cheap TLC cards. Only that way the probability of the card dying on you in the worst moment can be reduced.

Sandisk High Endurance are also made for dashcam (multiple read writes cycle), and they cost slightly cheaper than the Samsung Pro Endurance in my country.

I would suggest either SanDisk Ultra A1 or Transcend 400x for compatible cards with your DR750S.

In the past, we have steered away from Sandisk cards as they have proven to be unreliable and incompatible for dash cams, but this notion has completely changed with the introduction of the new SanDisk Ultra A1.

Sandisk A1 is a very fast card (useless feature since peak write rate of DR750s-2CH is less than 10MB/s for extreme quality mode!), not a card recommended or warrantied for dashcam use. I highly recommend endurance cards for dashcam use especially if intended dor 24/7 recording.

Sandisk A1 is a very fast card (useless feature since peak write rate of DR750s-2CH is less than 10MB/s for extreme quality mode!), not a card recommended or warrantied for dashcam use. I highly recommend endurance cards for dashcam use especially if intended dor 24/7 recording.
We've had zero issues since testing the A1 in January of this year. Just a recommendation as this has worked for our staff and customers.

I got the Samsung PRO Endurance for mine after it killed the EVO in less than 1 week! (The camera was just constantly saying it was preparing the card, then resetting and sticking in that loop). I've formatted the card using a computer and it seems to work for other stuff by the dashcam was just killing it every time i put it in there

I'm running a Samsung 128gig green pro card. It's not an endurance card, but it seems to be working well.

If nothing else the last stored data will remain there.

Is there a way for a manufacturer to prove the card was used in a dash cam?

More important to understand the reason why they void warranty and have warranty on Pro Endurance and High Endurance cards , this ain't no marketing gimmick !

More important to understand the reason why they void warranty and have warranty on Pro Endurance and High Endurance cards , this ain't no marketing gimmick !
I've seen the warranty verbiage that specifically states that certain SD cards are not to be used in a dash camera. But, how would they be able to tell? How are they going to decipher if a failed sd card was used in a dash camera or a GoPro recording at 4k or a cellphone recording at 4k? I'm just playing devil's advocate here.

You're missing the point...

And you are giving the wrong message .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wRRM DR750S (1CH or 2CH) 25
Back