Which camera for lane detection

mrk

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I am working on a lane detection algorithm based on deep learning. At the end I want to test the algorithm with a Jetson TX2 in a car. For that I need a good camera which I can install inside the car(windshield). It should be able to:
  • livestream the captured video to the Jetson TX2 board in realtime (via USB or Bluetooth?)
  • very good video quality
Are there better solutions beside dashcams? I am looking for a very good camera, which is not too big. Price does not matter.
Thanks in advance

I am working on a lane detection algorithm based on deep learning. At the end I want to test the algorithm with a Jetson TX2 in a car. For that I need a good camera which I can install inside the car(windshield). It should be able to:
  • livestream the captured video to the Jetson TX2 board in realtime (via USB or Bluetooth?)
  • very good video quality
Are there better solutions beside dashcams? I am looking for a very good camera, which is not too big. Price does not matter.
Thanks in advance
Gitup F1, 90 degrees version.

I think most dashcams are too wide angle to be good for lane markings, lane marking cameras tend to be much narrower, but if you want a standard FOV then maybe a Viofo A129.

Both the F1 and A129 can stream video over wifi and RTSP. They also both have analog video out if that is what you meant by stream.

Back