Which dashcam for front/rear and parking mode?

Andreas1

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Hey guys,

I am looking for new cash cams for the front and the rear of my car. I had to handle some dangerous situations within the last few weeks - especially because of distracted drivers. I bought a dashcam for my other car some years ago, but I want to use one for the front and one for the rear, which are communicating with each other. Primary because a car crashed into the rear of my moms and the driver just drove away.

The cams should have following features:
  • good video quality
  • parking mode with battery discharge prevention
  • good price

Some more features, which would be nice to have but not necessary:
  • SD card port
  • WiFi
  • unobtrusive design

The Blackvue DR650S-2CH was in my mind firstly, but a price of about 360 € plus additionally about 30 € for the bettery discharge prevention semms to be a bit high.

Another - maybe important - information: I do not need a screen. The be honest, it bothered me at my last dashcam (Rollei CarDVR-300).

I'd be really happy, if you could help me :)

BR
Andreas

Check out Thinkware F770.

Hey guys,

I am looking for new cash cams for the front and the rear of my car. I had to handle some dangerous situations within the last few weeks - especially because of distracted drivers. I bought a dashcam for my other car some years ago, but I want to use one for the front and one for the rear, which are communicating with each other. Primary because a car crashed into the rear of my moms and the driver just drove away.

The cams should have following features:
  • good video quality
  • parking mode with battery discharge prevention
  • good price

Some more features, which would be nice to have but not necessary:
  • SD card port
  • WiFi
  • unobtrusive design

The Blackvue DR650S-2CH was in my mind firstly, but a price of about 360 € plus additionally about 30 € for the bettery discharge prevention semms to be a bit high.

Another - maybe important - information: I do not need a screen. The be honest, it bothered me at my last dashcam (Rollei CarDVR-300).

I'd be really happy, if you could help me :)

BR
Andreas

The AZDOME PG01 Mirror Dash Cam employs a high-quality rearview mirror’s high transmittance material that blends with the car. With only a glimpse at the 5.5 inch touchscreen you can check the traffic situation and take control.Picture in Picture Display The Front view and rear view videos are displayed on the screen in a picture-in-picture appearance.
One-button switch can toggle the display of the two views in either the full screen or the inset window respectively, or turn off the picture-in-picture display.

Simultaneous recording in Full HD 1080P for front view video recording and 720P waterproof rear cam, 150 degree wide angle lens for front camera and 120 degree for rear view camera, providing excellent coverage and ensuring you get the very best footage possible all day and night.

Back