Which DashCam should I buy?

guys do you know if A129DUO front dash cam has suction cap holder vaccumm?
I knwo 119 models have
There is not a Viofo suction mount for the A129.

There are some cheap ones like Kamkar posted, but I don't see any on a quick search of Ebay, maybe they are out of stock at the moment, or maybe someone else can post a link soon... There are some links in other threads if you search.

There is not a Viofo suction mount for the A129.

There are some cheap ones like Kamkar posted, but I don't see any on a quick search of Ebay, maybe they are out of stock at the moment, or maybe someone else can post a link soon... There are some links in other threads if you search.
I've found only links to AMAZON and those items were not that cheap as I thought

So I bought in a local store this type of holder. Now I saw you talked about it in the past, but I still don't know for sure which position is better to mount the A129DUO front cam -
1:
1585467145136.png

or 2:
1585467130433.png

Thanks a lot guys! :)

So I bought in a local store this type of holder. Now I saw you talked about it in the past, but I still don't know for sure which position is better to mount the A129DUO front cam -
1:
View attachment 51105

or 2:
View attachment 51104

Thanks a lot guys! :)
I would go for 1, on the basis that most of the vibration in the car is likely to be vertical, and 1 will cause less motion blur from vertical camera shake than 2.
I suspect it would be hard to see the difference though so if 2 looks much better then it might be worth a try.

Back