Which fuses should I use on 2019 Toyota Camry for SG9663DCPRO

Dan876

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
SG9663DCPRO
I have ordered a SG9663DCPRO and it will be delivered in a couple of days. I have been reading the online installation instructions and several postings on this website. I am concerned about where to connect since this a very smart car. I have a key fob and push button ignition.

I have another dash cam that I am returning. It plugged into the OBD-II port and caused multiple problems. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
I just sent a message to our tech to research this one for you. (stand by, might not hear back until after the holiday weekend)

Just got a response for you:

Interior fuse box location: Driver-side under the steering wheel

Fuse type: low profile

+12V (BAT): DOME fuse ; STOP fuse ; HAZ fuse

+Acc (ACC) : ECU-ACC fuse ; P/OUTLET NO1 fuse

As always we ask any DIY'er to use an LED test probe or multimeter to test the mentioned fuse locations to make sure the functionalities are correct.

Just got a response for you:

Interior fuse box location: Driver-side under the steering wheel

Fuse type: low profile

+12V (BAT): DOME fuse ; STOP fuse ; HAZ fuse

+Acc (ACC) : ECU-ACC fuse ; P/OUTLET NO1 fuse

As always we ask any DIY'er to use an LED test probe or multimeter to test the mentioned fuse locations to make sure the functionalities are correct.

Thanks Street Guardian tech, Street Guardian, and jokiin. I greatly appreciate you getting this information to me before the holiday weekend. I plan to install this on Sunday and Monday.

Slightly related I recently installed a hard wire kit for a NB522 on my '19 RAV 4 and was going to use Power Outlet 1 - but I found a live empty terminal directly underneath so used that instead with the fuse tap which given it is only fused at 2A I assume/hope this will not cause any problems :)

Back