Which GPS Module??

DashcamDPR

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
A119 Pro, Mio Mivue 508 for the work van
Hi, I'm not personally looking for a GPS module for a specific camera, I just want to know, can any GPS module work with any dashcam that requires separate module, or do specific cams need specific modules??

they are not all the same format, there are several common types so sometimes you'll find one that works on another model

Thanks, would you happen to know which other cams the Auto Vox B40c gps module can also work with?

I have, wanting to ebay it but would like to be able to say in the advert what other dashcams it'll work with

So to clarify, an Autovox b40 gps module will definitely not work with any other brands of dashcam that can use gps modules?

So to clarify, an Autovox b40 gps module will definitely not work with any other brands of dashcam that can use gps modules?

it may work with others, considering you're going to be competing with Chinese sellers that have new ones selling for $10 with free delivery, I don't know that it's going to make a lot of difference in the long run, the generic B40 is generally problematic for GPS so if you have one that works for those that's about as salable as it gets

no worries, thanks very much for your help :)

Back