Which is latest dashcam

Then again, you get a nice shiny new car, and you want to put something new and shiny into it. Then, you get max years of usefulness out of cameras, as they age, hopefully gracefully, with the car.
Then again, the current cameras have been reliable, and that's a big plus.

I have A119v3 in the front and one in the back that have been working well for a while now.
Thing is, I have in mind to replace the car when it gets to 150,000 miles and I'm at 125,000 miles now.
Should I just move the cameras over or buy something else.
Like I said, the current cameras have been great.
Maybe I'll just try to keep going with the car until it becomes too expensive to fix.
can you tell me how did you install 2 x a119 ?

Thing is, I have in mind to replace the car when it gets to 150,000 miles and I'm at 125,000 miles now.

Maybe I'll just try to keep going with the car until it becomes too expensive to fix.
Most of today's US-market cars can go 200K+ miles without any major (expensive) problems if well-maintained and not abused. But there are also plenty that won't see 200K miles without a large cash infusion. The usual culprit is the transmission, with certain Fords and numerous brands and models using certain Jatco transmissions being well known for this. Find some car forums online specific to your car and see what's being most discussed- this will quickly identify problem spots. If you can't check for the noted problems yourself find some local independent mechanics and ask their advice.

Nice used cars (especially newer ones) are selling at very high prices right now as the chip shortage is affecting new car production. This only helps if you already have a replacement car or can get a great deal on one. If you also have to buy a car on today's market there's no gain to selling right now. And if yours is one of the ones with the known expensive problems it's not going to get big money no matter when you sell unless the problem(s) have already been fixed. If you've got one of the 'lemons' and you're approaching the mileage where the problem usually occurs and you really like your car, it might be worth planning for and doing the repairs when it dies. Otherwise it usually best to sell while it's still going along OK; dead cars needing costly repairs have very little value.

Phil

This is a good thread, I am after quality of video - dont need cloud options or fancy alerts for lane changing. Would this or the T130 produce the better day quality?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Milamber A119 PRO 1
DashcamDPR A119 PRO 44
Back