Which is the best performance and the most reliable Micro SD that I can buy?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an Iiwey N1 which is accepted max of 128 GB memory. I am looking for the most performance SD card that will record well without faulty, corrupt and missing half of the clip. Furthermore, I buy from Amazon, do you know which? I was though of SanDisk someone told me there is lots of fake out there.

Fab.

Latest and greatest
Sandisk max endurance its designed for dashcams and constant recording unlike normal sd cards yes its worth the price... and dont bother with the high endurance version its older and not as good.. Only buy from shipped and sold by amazon no third party sellers. Or if your still worried about a fake card go to western digitals site in your country and buy directly from the manufacturer website.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/B084CJ9T2R
Or this one is older but still good.

Samsung pro endurance.. again do not buy from third party sellers. There are plenty of fakes out there for them as well or again go to samsungs page and buy from them.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/B07CYFR48N

This is a 'how long is a piece of string' request with lots of different user answers.

I've got a Samsung Evo Plus U3 128Gb which is still working flawlessly after 3 years. To be sure of a genuine one I bought mine from Scan UK as they are official Samsung retailers.

This is a 'how long is a piece of string' request with lots of different user answers.

I've got a Samsung Evo Plus U3 128Gb which is still working flawlessly after 3 years. To be sure of a genuine one I bought mine from Scan UK as they are official Samsung retailers.
Another vote for Samsung Evo Plus. I've been using them for years now in 3 different dash cams with no problems. Prior to Samsung I used PNY cards exclusively in my dash cams and still use them in my digital cameras, again with no issues.

As an aside, the last time I looked PNY does not exclude video use from their warranty coverage as some manufacturers do. https://www.pny.com/file library/co...usb flash drives/usb-flash-drive-warranty.pdf

While I'm reasonably confident the 'max', 'ultra' and 'high' endurance cards from various manufacturers may be more robust I've not seen anything in my usage experience to indicate that quality brand name cards are less than capable for dash cam use.

Another vote for the Samsung Evo Plus. The (green) Samsung Evo Select is also a candidate. The "Select" is the identical product to the Plus, but it is sold under license exclusively by Amazon and is often available for less than the Samsung Evo Plus.

I've been using the Samsung Evo Select in a variety of different cameras for years and they are high performance, reliable and very durable memory cards. The "High Endurance" cards have their place in certain types of cameras, especially high resolution, multi-channel cams but they are completely unnecessary in most other applications and really somewhat over-hyped. A high quality card like the Samsung EVO plus will provide all the reliability and longevity anyone needs at a much lower price, especially for a generic, inexpensive, entry level camera with a built-in 220mA battery like the Liwey N1 that the OP seeks to use it in.

To be certain that you receive a genuine memory card and not a counterfeit, the best method for purchasing Samsung cards is to purchase directly from Amazon but make sure that the product is marked "Ships from and Sold by Amazon". In the UK it would say "Dispatches from and Sold by Amazon".

sold_by.jpg

Last edited:
Back