Which is the most stable F/W please.

Karlak

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is there an accepted most stable version of Firmware for the Joovuu X ? Really struggling still with the reliability of mine.

Also, can it be confirmed that when a card is Full, then the next file will overwrite the first one written, ie it will loop record ? Is this standard or is there a config setting.

16th August 2016 has been rock solid for me, used it a long time and now running my own modified version.

23rd Dec 2016 .ELF has also been fine but had trouble with the .bin and also modified .bin files. Might be just me though as others are running on 23rd Dec .bin.

Can confirm loop recording is a standard feature that you can turn off I think but it is most definitely on by default. It will automatically overwrite the oldest file when the card is full.

16th August 2016 has been rock solid for me, used it a long time and now running my own modified version.

23rd Dec 2016 .ELF has also been fine but had trouble with the .bin and also modified .bin files. Might be just me though as others are running on 23rd Dec .bin.

Can confirm loop recording is a standard feature that you can turn off I think but it is most definitely on by default. It will automatically overwrite the oldest file when the card is full.

Thanks, I have managed to bring mine back to life, so will try with the 23rd Dec f/w and see how we go.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C JooVuu 21
F JooVuu 5
Back