Which one to buy and where from?

josh1073

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So my mum got my gran a dashcam for xmas but its a pile of crap tbh and constantly fails to loop, anyway i was gonna get her a mini 0806 as i have the 0803 and its done me sound thus far. She drives a lot and with more idiots on the road she needs to be covered. My mum had a guy reverse into her bmw then give false details and "sold" it the week before the crash happened so he could not be held liable. And with all these uninsured polish drivers and crash for cash scammers she needs one.

I have heard about the mobius but dont really know much about the line or a reliable place to buy, any help would be great.

What i am looking for is

1,Reliability
2,Reliability
3,A small footprint in the car.
4,No stupid features like night vision (seriously this is such a useless feature)
5, Good quality so you can easily read number plates and see faces if need be like if they get out the car to look at the damage.
6, Reliable place to buy one.

In the UK the Mobius you can get from JooVuu, 0806 from Combi

If buying the 0806 it's worth paying the bit extra to buy locally

Reliability I'd take the Mobius over the 0806

A118? As far as I'm aware, the reliability is very good and from what I've seen, the quality is awesome for the price. I personally like it more than the Mobius, but I don't know much about the Mini cameras.

I think JooVuu sells the A118-C (same thing but capacitor instead of battery)

If you choose Mobius, ensure that you get the genuine product by buying from a Mobius-approved seller...

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=25170905&postcount=2

I bought my first Mobius 2 years ago from JooVuu in September 2013 & the second from Webbex in May 2014. Both sellers are UK-domiciled & Mobius-approved. Both cams have been faultless.

Last edited:
So my mum got my gran a dashcam for xmas but its a pile of crap tbh and constantly fails to loop, anyway i was gonna get her a mini 0806 as i have the 0803 and its done me sound thus far. She drives a lot and with more idiots on the road she needs to be covered. My mum had a guy reverse into her bmw then give false details and "sold" it the week before the crash happened so he could not be held liable. And with all these uninsured polish drivers and crash for cash scammers she needs one.

I have heard about the mobius but dont really know much about the line or a reliable place to buy, any help would be great.

What i am looking for is

1,Reliability
2,Reliability
4,No stupid features like night vision (seriously this is such a useless feature)
5, Good quality so you can easily read number plates and see faces if need be like if they get out the car to look at the damage.

What i am looking for is

1,Reliability
2,Reliability

I would recommend a Street Guardian. Street Guardian SG9665GC I bought two one for my mother's car one for mine, high resolution, good day or night. Main thing to remember you only get what you pay for. They were $199 each. Never regretted it

Back