Which SD card to replace the old one for V3?

Now this is funny!!! Very funny!!!..and me feeling embarrassed...
I was opening all the video files with VLC and had no issues. All video SG files of the past months were played via VLC and I had these sound disruptions. So, I thought that I should upload it at Youtube and then here. When I uploaded it at Youtube, sound was fine!!! o_O So, next move to open the file with Windows Media Player. Magically, sound was fine.
I updated VLC to the latest version and file sound was fixed! :D

This is what happens when you do not troubleshoot enough. So, I will check over the next few days if the cam is working fine with the new SD or not and advise.

File is below;

Last edited:
Aaaa yes thats right, i also ran into that sound issue with some players a while back, did not think about it. :oops:

First today with the new SD card, a bit of extra heat during the time that car was parked under direct sun with 32+celcius, no request for "format card" from the cam. I cross my fingers!

Fall have started up here, with 2 days of summer, which in Danish terms are 20 deg C or more.
And winters are no longer like in my childhood, almost dont get any snow at all.

Climate change or not, the seasons are not what they were back then, here in Greece. Its a mixed bag actually, some summers are very hot, some not. Winters too, some with heavy snowing, some relatively mild. The pass from season to season is very sudden actually, with spring lasting a few days, low temperatures climb to high ones in a matter of 7-10 days. Same for the autumn my friend Kamkar.

Thanks, I did a quick format with my pc and then in the camera.
I just did this yesterday, grabbed a new 256GB Samsung EVO Select U3 card straight from the package and popped it straight into the GCX2. Upon power up it prompted me to format, so I did, and it began recording. Easy peasy.

For now, everything works OK, with the double format and the new card. I am happy that I did not need to replace my cam, fingers crossed!

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

A small update; all looks good with the came and the new card. No problems yet. Thank you all!

Back