Which will you choose?Nallow/Medium/Wide Angle Visual Dash Cam? ROGA GAIN

The last picture ^^ looks odd. Is the driver calibrating camera while driving?
Dear @Genki, just want to show how the 360 degree camera working during driving, It is available to choose when you turn left/right/back to display the full view automatically :)

saw somthing similar on top gear, it was in a range rover i think.

Pretty smart, in the rover the corrosponding camera came on with the indicators, but i would still prefer if ppl them self looked to the sides before turning.

One of those technologies i cant really figure out if its valid or just a waste ot PCB and other components, for sure it would never be a dealbreaker in a car purchase of mine.
360 view camera also called car security camera, see, when driving in a busy road, it will be clearly to see surroundings, as below video, most users will be like it :)

Now, we have got many inquiries for Dash Cam with GPS, real necessary? As per our testing, in HD1080P Rec, NTK and Ambarella is not much different ,just lack of GPS. However, if add GPS, the cost will be much higher.
ROGA A11 DASH CAM WITH WIFI AND GPS.jpg

Clever business man, However, frankly speaking, it will be terrible "fault" when we produce Dash Cam like it, for us, we are keeping developing the most advanced devices, but, we only bulk manufacture the ROGA Dash Cam with very stable performance
GREAT

"Video from the dash cam is the only thing that saved my job.."
Terry H
Just had an accident two days ago in southern Oregon on Hwy 140 over 160 miles from civilization. It took the State Trooper 2.5 hrs to arrive at the scene, took 2 wreckers 3.4 to 4 hrs to arrive at the scene and took 15 hrs from the time of the crash to upright the truck and drive back to Klammath Falls, Oregon where the Wrecker Service was located.
because I was wearing my seat belt that alone kept me from becoming dog food. I walked away with a few scrapes and cuts. The video from the dash camera is the only thing that saved my job……..LX3S-96655.jpg

Here is why I'm okay with my standard Mobius lens (I have the video, but can't be bothered to figure out my YouTube password):

pic1.jpg

This tool started creeping into my lane, you can see that their tire is on/over the white dotted line. In the video you can also see them get closer and closer and then pull back into their lane. Of course only after I've slammed on my brakes, and layed on the horn.

Here is why I'm okay with my standard Mobius lens (I have the video, but can't be bothered to figure out my YouTube password):

View attachment 20405

This tool started creeping into my lane, you can see that their tire is on/over the white dotted line. In the video you can also see them get closer and closer and then pull back into their lane. Of course only after I've slammed on my brakes, and layed on the horn.
:)

If i was able to find a camera with a design i could live with, and it having a 90 or maybe a little less i would install it right next to my main front camera and then have 2 main front cameras.

And i might even do the same in the rear, but i need CPL filters for my rear camera / s to filter out reflections of sky in windscreen of cars behind me.
Dont bother with taking hit on night performance, thats not optimal in any dashcam anyway.

If i was able to find a camera with a design i could live with, and it having a 90 or maybe a little less i would install it right next to my main front camera and then have 2 main front cameras.

And i might even do the same in the rear, but i need CPL filters for my rear camera / s to filter out reflections of sky in windscreen of cars behind me.
Dont bother with taking hit on night performance, thats not optimal in any dashcam anyway.

Well, as your said, the 360 view security camera may your good choice :)

Well, we recover the production today after long time China Spring New Year Holiday, and enclosed the WDR Night Vision REC which took by ROGA WIFI Camera, very good, isn't it?ROGA WIFI CAMERA VIDEO Recording.jpg

Is it just me or does the photo looked edited?

Is it just me or does the photo looked edited?
Thank you for your post reply. Excuse me, hope you do not mind, would you please tell us what means of the edited? I enclosed the other screenshot image which with Chinese words, I think it is edited. :)ROGA WIFI CAMERA-NIGHT VISION.jpg

I'd like to see a video vs. photo. Then I'll share my thoughts, I think it just might be the vibrant blue that makes it appear enhanced.

The time stamp's font is exactly the same as my AT11DA's and so is the FOV...:rolleyes:

I'd like to see a video vs. photo. Then I'll share my thoughts, I think it just might be the vibrant blue that makes it appear enhanced.
Dear @MiiHere, as you may know that the Youtube is blocked in China, which make us more difficult to upload the recording video. Below is one of ROGA X16 Dash Cam REC video, you can check it, thank you

The time stamp's font is exactly the same as my AT11DA's and so is the FOV...:rolleyes:
Dear @Module 79L, if you know that the Chipset of Dash Cam was developed by few companies which including - Ambarella, TI, Novatek, AIT, Allwinner, Zoran, Hisilicon, Syntek, Generalplus, SQ, you will understand why most companies looks same... :)

Dear @Module 79L, if you know that the Chipset of Dash Cam was developed by few companies which including - Ambarella, TI, Novatek, AIT, Allwinner, Zoran, Hisilicon, Syntek, Generalplus, SQ, you will understand why most companies looks same... :)
If some memebers would like to get more information about the difference between different Dash Cam Chipset, I will be very pleasure to share ;)

In the first photo the plate on the left looks enhanced. It has license plates light above it, but no light being cast down, in the video you provided @ 1:13 there is a point where a car drives by with the same blue plate and lights above it where you see the light cast down. Again though, it could just be the blue in which it makes it just stand out more. That and I'm use to reflective plates and light beams causing all types of interruptions.

The timestamp font size and color are all different in the 2 photos and video.

Back